Naps Backstage

Harry: "Ssh, scoot over," you pried your eyes open and looked over to the left, where Harry was simultaneously poking your shoulder and rubbing his eyes. “‘M gonna take a nap with you, yeah?" You grunted and rolled over on the tiny couch, in a little utility room that you had found backstage. "No fair," you whined pitifully and tugged on the big hoodie you were wearing, "This is my spot. I found it. It’s quiet." Harry chuckled and looped an arm around your waist, "Well shame on you for not sharing with your boyfriend. This is a nice spot." 

Niall: ”Has anybody seen me girlfriend?” Niall proclaimed loudly, nearly tripping over Lux and barging his way into the second dressing room he was checking. “Hey, boo,” he smiled at the little girl and looked up to do a scan of the room. He saw your form tucked up to a couch, facing the back of the cushions and hopelessly tugging on an eternally too-small blanket. “Well, hey,” Niall walked up to you and leaned over, kissing your cheek. “Whatcha doin’?” You grunted and opened your eyes. “Takin’ a nap backstage. Actually, that’s what I was doing. Not anymore, apparently.” 

Zayn: ​”Has anyone seen Zayn? Or his girlfriend? Anyone?” Paul ran down the hallway, knocking on doors and grunting into walkie-talkie’s, ten minutes to curtain and unable to find a Mr. Zayn Malik - or his significant other. “Showers,” Lou snapped her fingers and pointed to the showers, which were never actually used. “Seriously,” Paul groaned as he tugged the door open, seeing you and Zayn in a lazy sleep, haphazardly cuddled up on the ground. “Oi, Malik,” Paul nudged him with his boot, “Not cool, dude. You will find anywhere to crash, won’t you.” Zayn blinked his eyes opened and grinned at his security guard. “Err. You always check the bus first.” 

Louis: ​”Hey, babe?” Louis grabbed your shoulder softly and shook you slightly, “Baaabe.” You blinked your eyes opened and smiled sleepily, getting a face full of your boyfriend. “I hate to wake you,” he murmured and kissed your forehead, “But it’s lock-down. Essential personnel only. You want to go to your box seats, maybe? Yeah? I’m sure you can sleep up there - right?” You rolled your eyes at him and grinned, kissing his chin. “You know that there is no sleeping when LOUIS TOMLINSON IS SINGING, OH EM GEE!” You giggled and mimicked the too-familiar screams of twelve year olds. 

Liam: "Liiiiiiiam. Leeeeeeee-ahm." You blinked your eyes open and looked up, Liam’s sweatshirt string leaving a soft red imprint on your cheek. "Shush," you pouted at Louis, "We’re sleeping." You closed your eyes again, but Liam was awake already and leaned forward to kiss your forehead. "No worries, babe. We’ve got a show to do." You nodded and looked up at him, making Liam pout. "Hey," his thumb stroked over the little imprint on your cheek, "Did I hurt ya?" You rolled your eyes and chuckled, feeling your cheeks flush a deeper red. "Really? Liam, you’re too sweet for your own good sometimes." 

Remember! I do get alot of these from Tumblr! I try to find ones that you barely see or don't see on wattpad! If any of you request one I try to write it myself first! Remember all request are open!