Nerdy and the Popular

*Sydneys POV*

I sighed as I got onto the bus another day of going through torture at school, yet my boyfriend Harry can't do anything about it because he's popular and I'm just one of the nerdy kids at school. High school is tough already believe it or not just imagine the bullies as well not the best thing in the world. The bus stopped infront of the school. I hurried up and got out hopefully being able to meet Harry like we usually do in the mornings. I went to our usual place behind the school where nobody ever goes for some reason and Harry was there. 

"Hey babe! Bus run late?" Harry asked as he kissed me on the lips. 

"Yeah. Which sucks because we won't be able to see each other for that long." I sighed. 

"Hey it's okay babe. Come to my place after school. We can make up the time then." He winked. 

I laughed. "I guess that could work." 

"It better." He said kissing me on the lips again. 

The kiss soon became more heated. Harry licked my lip begging for an entrance. I gladly accepted. Our tongues fought for domance until we heard someone laughing behind us. We pulled apart. 

"I'm sorry Harry." I sighed. 

"Hey it's okay Sydney just follow my lead okay?" He asked. 

I slowlynodded my head. 

"What's going on here Styles?" Derek asked. 

"We're dating Derek." Harry said. 

"You and Sydney the schools nerd is dating?" Derek asked laughing a bit. 

"Yes we're dating and don't talk to her like that. She's one of the most smartest, beautiful, understanding, and caring person I have ever met. And it's not right to bully someone let alone make fun of them for their intellegence." Harry said as he put his arm around my waist. 

"Wow, never thought my best friend would go for a girl like her." Derek said. 

"Maybe you weren't my best friend to begin with." Harry said. 

Derek shook his head and left. 

"You okay babe?" Harry asked. 

"Better now that we don't have to hide or relationship anymore." I said kissing his lips. 

Here you go Sydney! I hope you liked it! And remember guys if you want an imagine just message me! I only need a boy and an occasion!