Friends or something more?

*Rish's POV*

Nialls coming over today to hangout. I love being best friends with him! I wish we could be something more honestly. 

A knock at the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I got up from my spot on the couch and went to open the door. 

"Hey Rish!" Niall exclaimed hugging me.

"Hey Ni!" I cheered hugging him back. 

"Uhm can we talk?" Ni asked as he walked in.

"Uh sure take a seat? Is everything okay?" I asked as we walked into the living room and taking a seat. 

"Yeah, yeah uhm I need advice." He said.

"Oh okay whats up?" I asked. 

"Well there's this girl." He said. 

I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. I gulped and nodded my head waiting for him to start talking again.

:She's beautiful and we've been best friends for god who knows hoe long now. I've liked her for a really long time. She's super sweet. Very caring. Isn't afraid to go out of her way to help a fan or anyone in that matter. She's perfect." He rambled on. 

"It sounds like you really like her Ni you should go for it." I encouraged. 

"Okay, Rish I've liked you for a long time. Will you go out with me?" He asked looking into my eyes. 

"Ni." I sighed happily.

"It's okay if you don't I mean I understand." He said. 

"I'd love to Ni, you have no idea how long I've waited for you to ask." I said. 

He smiled and kissed me on the lips. 

Here you go Rish, I hope you like it girlie! And if any of you would like an imagine I'd be glad to make you one! All I need is a boy and an occasion!