What he does on your phone

Niall: He only goes onto your cell phone when his cellphone is low on battery or he is bored no matter where he is. If he feels like it, he will take your phone out of your front pocket and start taking videos of anything and everything. He usually ends up taking videos of himself eating weirdly or he will take a video of you with you knowing and put it on youtube or twitter.

Louis: Louis, being the lovable dork that he is, always pulls a little prank on you. when you are asleep, sometimes he will change the names in your contact list to any name he can think of, whether the contacts are men or women he will name them all Billy.

Zayn: He always has his phone with him, but once in a while he will leave it in the hotel or the tour bus and ask to use your phone. He doesn’t use it for calling or texting people though, he uses it to play on your favorite apps. The one app he usually plays on is called Draw Something, he ends up playing it for hours when he is bored, though.

Liam: He gets bored easily, so to stop being bored he will take your phone and play either tetris or bloons. He gets very loud and competitive when he plays against other people, which makes you laugh.

Harry: He will at random times ask you for your iphone, then start watching his favorite sports on the small screen, even if they are a rerun

Remember some of these are NOT mine! I'm tired of people messaging me about it knowing I've said it on here a million times that I stole it.