How You Fall Asleep

Harry: His long arms snake around your torso, and his lips gently tickle your neck. You smile to yourself, almost giggling as he tucks your hair back from behind you, pressing his body against you. You can feel that he’s shirtless, and obviously because you were dressed in his shirt. You hear his soft, deep hum working out the tune to little things, which he knew relaxed you and made you happy. The song would also easily let you sleep in his arms. Harry would always stretch out the “Im in love with you,” making sure that was the last thing you heard before drifting off.

Louis: It was almost two AM and the two of you were still not asleep. You had been up, talking, joking, and laughing about anything that had come to mind. That’s how it was most nights, and you loved every second of it. “We should sleep now,” he chuckles softly, his fingers dancing around your shoulders. “We should,” you nod in response and Louis brings his lips to yours, giving you a lingering kiss. “I love you, darling,” he whispers and holds your body near to his. “Love you too,” you smile, eyes already falling closed.

Liam: “I love you more.” “No, I love you more.” “No, I love you most.” “Nu uh, I love you most.” The argument could’ve gone on for hours more, but ended abruptly when his lips were pressed on yours. “How about we both love each other the most,” Liam laughs and you look up at him. “Fine,” you smile as well and stare up at his deep brown eyes. He lays down flat on his back and tugs your body closer to his, so that you’re resting your head on his chest. As you dozed off, you could still hear the soft whispers of, “I love you the most.”

Zayn: You lied together, your head resting in the crook between his neck and shoulder. Your fingertips traced the lines of his chest, and the tattoos that trailed down and marked up his arms. His fingers drew soft circles on your shoulder, an twirled your hair in ringlets. The two of you would lay like this together for hours at a time, just staying quiet and enjoying each other’s presence. Neither of you needed to talk, for the love and passion for one another was already there, floating around in the air of the bedroom.

Niall: Chocolate and other sweets wrappers littered the end of the bed, and the sugary scent hung in the air. “I love you more than any sort of candy,” you smile and look at his bright blue eyes. “I love you more than any sort of food at all,” he chuckles and kisses your cheek lightly. The two of you wrap your arms around each other. “I just love you a lot,” you say softly, eyes drooping closed. “I love you a lot too,” you hear him hum in a sing-song voice. You could almost taste the sweetness from his tongue, as you drifted to sleep.