Niall at the park *Imagine*

*Wilmas POV*

Me and Niall decided to hang out at the park today just like old times before he joined one direction. So we are on our way right now. Once we got there we got out. 

"So what do you want to do first?" Niall asked. 

"Hmm? Hide and Seek?" I asked. 

"Sure! I'll count first!" Said Niall. 

I laughed and nodded my head. 

I ran off finding the perfect hiding spot. I ran and ran untill I was lost in the woods. So not knowing where to hide I stood behind the closest big tree. 

"Have you seen a girl about ye high? She has semi long blonde hair?" I heard NIall ask.

"Thats cheating!" I exclaimed and then hurried up and covered my mouth knowing I just gave away my hiding spot. 

"Never mind." I heard him laugh. 

"Found ya!" He exclaimed picking me up and spinning me around. 

I squealed and laughed. "I should never yell again, but next time no cheating."

Niall laughed. "But it took so long and I couldn't find you." He complained hugging me close. 

"It's okay." I laughed. 

"I missed us hanging out like this." Niall sighed. 

"I know me too." I said. 

"Come with me when we go back on tour." He said. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Have I ever lied to you?" Niall asked. 

"Nope." I said. 

"So?" He asked waiting for my answer.

"Yes!" I yelled hugging him again. 

The rest of the day was spent laughing and goofing off. Just like it used to be which is exactly like I waited for. I couldn't be happier!

Hope you liked it! Sorry it's not the best I'll get better once I get the hang of doing these types of things!