Zayn at the skate park *Imagine*

*Marnishas POV*

Today's mine and Zayns date. First one since well who knows when because he's been so busy. I already know where we are going because he told me what I needed like a helment, knee pads, and my elbow pads, oh and my skate board. Not saying I know how to skate so yeah haha. 

"Babe! Are you ready?!" Zayn asked. 

"One sec!" I yelled as I put my hair up in a high pony tail. 

He didn't say anything in response so I'm guessing he nodded his head. I grabbed my skate board and walked downstairs. 

"Hey babe." Zayn smiled looking up from his phone. 

"Hey. Ready?" I asked. 

"Been ready." He laughed. 

We walked out of the house and into his car. I put my skate board in the back with his and then got up front. Once we got to the skate park we got out. 

"Do you know how to skate babe?" Asked Zayn. 

"Uh yeah if you count me falling and busting my butt as soon as I try then sure." I said. 

Zayn laughed. "Okay then here let me help. Step on the board first." 

I did as told and started to feel the board slip right from under my feet. Then Zayn came up and held me by my waist and helped me. 

"Okay now try to skate but hang onto my shoulders." He said. 

I slightly nodded my head. 

After a while I finally got the hang of it and me and Zayn skated until it was dark and we couldn't see any more. 

Hope you liked it! (: