Lazy Sundays

I love me some lazy Sundays! 

Niall - Whenever you both are together and he’s got a Sunday off, you like to surprise him with breakfast in bed. You began to pour a glass of orange juice, and set it on the tray along with the rest of the breakfast. Making your way up the stairs, you tried to be as quiet as you could as to not wake him up just yet. You set the tray down on the bench in front of your shared bed, and tip toed to his side, pushing the hair out of his face and kissing his forehead, trying to gently rouse him out of unconsciousness. “Mmmm,” he murmured, pursing his lips before slowly opening his eyes. “Kiss. Please?” he said in a groggy voice. You giggled to yourself, and gave him a quick kiss before saying, “Up, Niall. I made you breakfast.” That did the trick. He shot up, and as you turned around, he was sitting there, smiling like a little girl. As you made your way to your side of the bed, he pulled you into his side and kissed your forehead. “Thank you, Y/N. This is amazing,” Smiling again, you sat back and shared the breakfast with each other, enjoying his day off. 

Zayn - Sundays are definitely sleep in days for both you and Zayn. Your love for sleep was something you appreciated about each other, knowing that he wouldn’t wake you up earlier than 11:30 in the morning. Finally, when you couldn’t sleep anymore, you rolled over to see him awake and smiling at you, glad to see you were awake too. “Morning,” he whispered, pulling the hair from your face, behind your ear and kissing you. “Morning,” you answered, pulling yourself into his arms, enjoying the extra warmth and familiar smell of his body. This is what you loved most of all. Just you and Zayn, alone together, enjoying each others company. Your head was on his chest, and finger tracing his tattoos, your favourite being the skull with the top hat on his shoulder, and eventually moved down to the heart on his hip. He would trace circles on your shoulder, also moving down your arm to your hip. The feeling would eventually lull you to sleep, after hearing a soft, “I love you,” from Zayn’s lips. 

Liam - One good thing about your new job was that you worked Monday to Friday, which means every single Sunday, you get to sleep all day. Both you and Liam would take naps all day, never being able to finish a movie or a television show. You loved that every time you woke up, he was right beside you playing with your hair, or kissing your forehead, or rubbing your sides. You were head over heels in love with this boy, and you couldn’t get enough of him. “Good morning,” you say sleepily. “Morning?” he questions. “It’s two in the afternoon, Y/N!” You look on the alarm clock on your bedside table, and roll back over to him. “Meh,” you shrug, curling up closer to him, stealing all of his warmth. “Lazy butt,” he jokes, kissing your lips before humming Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley into your ear, coaxing you to sleep again. 

Harry - Harry’s favourite thing is being lazy in bed with you, and having you run your fingers through his hair. It’s calming to him. When other people do it, it annoys him, but when you do it, it can bring him out of the worst moods. So, like most Sunday mornings, you were both in bed, under the covers, currently watching movies and your fingers were softly running through his curls. He would occasionally tip his head back from your chest and purse his lips out for a kiss, which you gladly would accept. You loved having him lay on your chest. You loved every moment like this that you could spend together, and cherished it more than anything. “I’m in love with you,” you admitted, kissing his curls. He looked up and smiled, kissing your chin, cheeks, lips, before responding, “I’m even more in love with you.”

Louis - Sundays usually consisted of you and Louis eating cold pizza from the night before, and playing video games in your nice warm bed. You were currently playing Mario Kart, and trying desperately to distract him, while beating him. Sadly, he came in first again, leaving you to finish in twelfth place. You threw the controller down, jokingly crossing your arms and sticking out your tongue. “Aww, babe. Come on, it’s just a game!” he exclaimed, rubbing your shoulders. “You never let me win, butthead,” you joked, pouting your bottom lip. He flipped you onto your back and hovered on top of you, lightly kissing your nose. “Next time, I’ll let you win. Deal?” he said, mouth inches away from yours. Smiling, you nodded before kissing him passionately as you snaked your arms around his shoulders, pulling him down to you.