You fight with his ex and he takes her side

Liam: You were at work when you saw her. Sophia. “I’ll be in the back.” You said to your co-worker. “Too late to run.” She said back. Sophia walked over to where you stood. “Hi Y/N, funny seeing you here.” Sophia remarked. “Funny, what can I do for you?” You asked. “You can leave Liam so I can have him.” “No.” You said as politely as you could. “Listen here you bitch, he’s mine and I deserve him more than you. Back off and leave him to me.” “N-O, that means no.” You stated and that’s when her palm connected with your cheek. “You bitch!” You screamed and slapped her back right as Liam walked into the shop. “Y/N! How could you?!” He rushed to Sophia’s side as she started crying. “She’s so mean, Liam, how can you be with her?” She cried. “I don’t know but I think now is a good time to end things.” “What?! Liam, you haven’t even heard my side!” You cried out. “What is there to hear? I saw you call her a bitch and slap her! That’s all I need. Your shit better be gone when I get home tonight.” With that he left with Sophia. You looked at your co-worker and she smiled apologetically. You shook your head and ran to the back, tears streaming down your face.

Niall: You and Niall were spending the day out downtown. You were sitting at the table when a young fan came over to you. “Where’s Niall?” The little girl asked. “He’s in the bathroom, did you want his autograph or a picture?” You asked her. “No, I was just making sure you’re alone.” She said and skipped away. You sat there confused for a bit until Amy Green walked over to you. “Nice to see you alone, how it should be.” She sneered. “Please just go before shit gets started.” You pleaded. “No, I need to know where Niall is keeping all his money.” “How should I know? And if I did, why would I tell you?” You scoffed. “Because you’re a golddigging whore, now tell me where it is!” She yelled and knocked you off your chair. Your elbow smashed on the floor as you fell and you cried out in pain. “You’re a whore!” You yelled and kicked her in the knee, making her fall back. Niall came back right as she fell and he rushed to her side. “What’s your problem, Y/N?! She could have been severely hurt!” He yelled at you. “She pushed me first!” You cried and held your elbow. “I think you should go, I’ll deal with you later.” You looked at him teary eyed. He just shook his head and you got up and ran out.

Harry: You and Harry were at an awards show sitting with the rest of the boys. “I’m gonna run to the bathroom quick, tell me what happens when I get back.” He whispered and got up, walking away. As he walked away, the host announced the next winner: Taylor Swift. You glanced at the boys who sat there still and not clapping. You smiled slightly. “This is such an honor, I can’t thank anyone enough for this award. I would like to thank my family, my friends, and my fans and I would also like to thank Harry Styles’ new girlfriend Y/N for giving me the inspiration for this song. I couldn’t have done it without you, you manstealing homewrecker. You can go back to hell now, you’re work here is done.” Taylor said and smirked. You were beyond pissed off. You stood up and shouted, “at least I can keep a man for more than 2 months! Your whore mouth can’t get you anything but money! Money won’t hold your ugly ass at night!” Harry rushed over and pushed you back into your chair. “What the hell are you doing?! You can’t say things like that to someone!!” He yelled at you. “Harry, it’s no-” Louis started before Harry cut him off. “Stay out of this!! Y/N, you need to leave.” “Harry, please.” You begged. “Now.” He said sternly. You looked at the boys pleadingly before getting up and running out of the arena.

Louis: You were out with Louis at the beach hanging out. He was signing a few autographs and taking pictures while you stayed by your stuff to tan. You were getting relaxed when you heard the giggles. “You’re wasting your time, Eleanor.” You spoke as she walked up behind you. “How did you know it was me?” she asked. “I know the sound of your ugly.”  You rolled onto your stomach and looked at her. “Wow, you’re so funny. Where’s my boyfriend?” She sassed and crossed her arms. “He’s non existent.” “Where is Louis?” She yelled at you. “He doesn’t want you, so why does it matter?” You asked. “He wants me more than he wants you.” She sneered. “Now that’s the biggest load of bullshit I’ve ever heard.” you scoffed. “You’re such a bitch, just leave him so I can get him back.” “No.” You laid your head down and went back to tanning. As Louis started walking back over, she started crying. “How could you be so mean to me, Y/N?! I just wanted us to be friends!” She cried. “What’s going on over here?” Louis asked, concern layering his voice. “I came over to try and be friends with her because she makes you happy and that makes me happy and started calling me all these awful names.” Eleanor cried and hugged Louis. He looked at you and you looked both of them in unbelief. “You can’t possibly believe her over me.” You said. “Don’t deny it, you’re just scared that he’s gonna leave you for me.” Eleanor cried. “Y/N, go home. I’ll talk to you about this later.” You got up and grabbed your bag. “Unbelievable.” You muttered as you walked away, hurt and angry.

Zayn: You and Zayn were at a small house party you threw. You were talking to guests while Zayn talked to the boys. You stopped in your tracks as you saw Zayn’s ex, Perrie, walk into the house. You walked over to her and stopped her. “What the hell are you doing here?” You asked in a mock polite voice. “I’m here to get Zayn to break up with you, we all know he wants to.” She smiled. “Now if you don’t mine, I’d like to see him now.” She pushed past you and started walking to Zayn. “Not in my house.” You glared at her and grabbed her wrist. “Let go of me!” she yelled and slapped you with her free hand. You gasped as she did. “You little bitch!” You yelled and slapped her back. “Zayn! Help me! Your girlfriend is attacking me!” Perrie screamed and Zayn rushed over. “Y/N! Let go of her!” He yelled and pushed you away from Perrie. “I wasn’t attacking her! I was trying to make her leave!” You tried explaining. “Why would you want me to leave? You were the one who invited me.” “You did what, Y/N?” Zayn seethed. “I didn’t invite her, I swear.” You pleaded. “I don’t know what to believe right now. Just go away for a while and let me think.” He shook his head and walked with Perrie to the kitchen. You held back your tears as you walked out of the house.