chapter 4- piggyback ride

It's been months in winterfell and valeria had found a friend in each of the stark children, especially with bran and arya.

"Arya wait up!" She called as she tried her best to run through the snow.

Her chubby cheeks and nose were red because of the cold but her lips were widely smiling as she chase her friend.

"Come on! We have to practice our sword fighting- AH" she squealed, face flat on the snow after tripping.

"Caught you" valeria said as she tapped her friend's back making her groan in annoyance.

She helped the poor stark up before both looked for a proper stick to practice with.

It was more like valeria teaching arya how to properly do it, in a non obvious way that she actually knows what she's doing.

She was a knight in her 20th life, and although her next few lives did not include a sword, some of her knowledge stuck to her like glue.

"Sideways young lady" she reminded with a giggle, pertaining to her friend's position.

Arya groaned remembering to do so. "I am not a lady"

Valeria giggled at this with a playful roll of her eyes. The two continued to play swords until they heard a whistle from above.

Both girls froze, they looked up to see bran high up the three smirking at them.

"Ladies shouldn't be holding swords you know" he shouted from above.

Both girls rolled their eyes fully knowing that he's trying to copy robb's words from the other day.

"Copying his words wont turn you into robb you know!" Arya said teasingly.

Bran rolled his eyes, cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

Arya turned to a tree which she proceeds to practice her sword manship on.

"You shouldn't climb so high bran! You might fall!" Valeria nags at him to which he snickers rolling his eyes before making his way down.

Valeria sighed in relief as he finally touched the ground, she stepped to him ruffling the snow off his brown hair.

His chest warmed at the gesture, hand raising up and ultimately pinching the life out of her chubby rosy cheeks.

"OUCH!" she whined before slapping his hands away, immediately rubbing her cheeks.

Bran could only chuckle as she glares at him.

"Bran! Lady Stark's been looking for you lot"

The three turned to the voice. "Theo!" Valeria excitedly called out making bran roll his eyes.

Theon chuckled at her before stepping close enough to carry her up. " Hello little princess" he said with a chuckle.

Valeria finds him comforting specially after finding out about his past. In a way, they experienced the same thing.

"Now why's your cheek so red?" He asked examining her swollen left cheek.

"Bran pinched me again" she whined exasperatedly with a roll of her eyes.

Theon chuckled at this as bran only rolled his eyes. "Don't be mad at him, he just like-likes you a lot" he simply said.

..

..

..

My god theo.

Bran turned beet red. "I- I Do not-" his squeaky voice came out eyes looking down to the floor, much to Valeria's surprise.

He's lying?.

Valeria's mouth frowned. "You don't?"

Bran's eyes widened stammering on his words as he grew redder and redder.

Arya gasp dramatically. "Who can not like you?, my lady I shall give you the stars!" She dramatically said, bowing and all making valeria giggle.

Theon laughed at the three before further urging them to go inside the castle.

The four walked through the snow, arya chopping every thin sticking branch she can in her dramatic stance.

"You can put her down now, you know?" bran muttered meekly as they walk.

Valeria and theon shared a look before chuckling quietly. "No can do little lord, you know how she gets when she walks to long on the snow" theon said making valeria roll her eyes.

"That was one time theo" she said annoyingly.

"Yeah no, you're not good with the cold." He teased making her laugh.

"I'll carry you" bran piped making theo stop.

"Really?" Valeria and theon asked.

They both shared a look. "Aren't you too small for that?" Arya teased.

Surely he can't carry her the way theon does. They'll both fall to the ground.

"I'm sure he's strong enough for a piggy back ser arya" valeria cut them off before they ultimately tease the crap out of bran.

Bran smiled widely at this before turning around.

With a look from valeria, theon carefully places her on bran's back. She wraps her legs and arms around him securely as he hooks his arms around her thighs.

He bounces her a few times to adjust before nodding satisfactorily.

"See" valeria mused to arya as bran started to continue walking.

Let's just say that he is currently swelling with pride at the moment.

_______

"This is so boring" arya said lazily at they practice their stitching.

"Sansa, how do you do that?" Valeria confusedly asked seeing a uniquely styled flower on sansa's work.

In all the lives she's lived, this was the first time she saw that.

Sansa smiled before immediately teaching the younger girl how.

She seemed to bond more with valeria than arya considering their same share of love in certain things that arya certainly doesn't like.

"Why do they get to practice archery while I'm stuck here doing nonsense~" arya whined earning a disapproval sigh from lady stark.

"Oh arya what am i going to do with you" catelyn muttered under her breath.

They continued to stitch for a while, sansa and valeria chuckling to each other as they stich up new dresses.

And soon, catelyn finally dismisses them.

"I wish i have you hair" valeria whined at sansa as she clung to the blushing girl, arya was already out of the castle since the dismissal.

"Why? You're hair is lovely just the way it is. It's like the snow" sansa said poking her cheeks.

She's right. Her hair was like the snow with it's silvery strands.

She's never had auburn hair like sansa's and It was her first time in her 24 lives that she had silver hair- minus the times when she reached old age ofcourse.

Which was only once.

She seemed to have the knack in dying at the early age, rarely reaching near and past 30, which might also explain why she was so accustomed to acting like a child.

"Plus, bran seems to like your hair very much." She tried teasing the girl.

"That's good. The king wanted us to marry, i wouldn't want to marry someone who hated me" she trailed off.

To this sansa nodded with a smile before she stopped.

"What?"

"Bye sansa~"