chapter 60

Valeria stood beside bran, her black dress, cloak and fur made her dual colored eyes appear brighter.

It made her white hair appear whiter.

Bran had suggested hiding her and their child, hiding their existence.

But valeria, she thought that the queen would be more suspicious of them if they did that, unlike if they just told her the truth about herself.

After she saw tyrion by the queen's side she knew there was no way he hadn't told her about her yet.

Sansa was hesitant but she soon agreed. Valeria had been a stark since she was ten.

Before that she was a sand.

And before that she was a martell.

She had never been named targaryen, only valeria called herself as such.

Besides. She can be considered as the dove now, the wife of the three eyed raven.

They can never be lord or lady of anything.

Catelyn sat quietly down her father's lap, waiting alongside them to greet jon and the queen.

"Stop that"

Valeria turned to the two beside her only to shake her head as she watch them quietly argue.

Lady mormont stood beside rickon, the latter anxiously making sure his clothes were not a mess, his fumbling made lyanna annoyed as she continuously slapped his hands to urge him to stop.

But the two soon stopped as Valeria stared at the entrance, hearing them slowly arrived and soon Jon's horse entered the gates.

His eyes landed on valeria, her smile made him smile, it was as if she was saying 'welcome home'.

But then it shifted down to bran, valeria watched bran's smile widen as jon rode faster immediately jumping off his horse, practically running up to his younger brother.

They haven't seen each other for years.

Jon gave him a loving kiss on the forehead as he pulled away to look at bran with such a happy face.

"Look at you, you're a man!" He says happily.

Bran chuckled at his words before staring up at him. "Almost" he weirdly said.

Before Jon's face turned into a confused one, valeria laughed, "almost? You can't be a kid when you already have a kid" she teasingly told him.

Bran and jon laughed, "it was supposed to have a deep meaning, love" he sassily said with a roll of his eyes before he looked up at her.

Jon could only laugh at the two before he gave valeria a big hug which she returned lovingly. "Welcome home" she whispers.

jon turned back to bran, immediately removing his gloves as he went to give catelyn a big kiss on the head. "You've grown so much- have i been gone that long?" He quietly asked.

He gave rickon a kiss on the head to which he hugged him back.

He then went to hug sansa, whose hands had already rose up to hug him, she smiled lovingly although it was a bit subtle, they all knew despite Jon's choice of action, she was still happy he came home in one piece.

Bran's eyes turned upfront, smile dropping as he saw the dragon queen's stare at his wife.

It was blank, he knew that she already knew about valeria.

" Where's arya?" Jon asks.

Valeria could only snicker as sansa answered. "Lurking somewhere"

Valeria turned upfront, her heterochromia eyes meeting daenerys'. She saw how the queen's eyes widen a tad bit after seeing her unusual eyes.

But nonetheless she soon came forward to greet sansa.

"Queen Deanerys of house Targaryen." Jon introduced before turning to sansa. "My sister, Sansa Stark the lady of winterfell" he finishes.

They all seemed to held their breath awaiting for the queen to finally talk, and valeria could only smile as she heard the pleasantries that came out of Daenerys mouth.

"The north is as beautiful as your brother says. As are you" she compliments with a sweet smile.

Sansa almost faltered. Her smile reminded her a tad bit of Valeria's.

"Winterfell is yours your grace" she answered.

"We don't have time for all this" bran mused. "The night king has your dragon" he continues in all seriousness.

Valeria sighed heavily as daenerys' eyes turned to meet hers. "The wall has fallen. And the dead march south" she loudly said to her.

__________________________

Bran and valeria were in the godswood as the meeting commenced inside the hall.

She needed to accompany her husband as he warged through the ravens, whilst she watched what was happening inside the meeting place.

Catelyn was with vivian having her afternoon nap peacefully.

Valeria could only chuckle as she watches rickon try to calm lyanna down as they left the meeting.

"I'm done." Bran mumbled.

Valeria nods with a small smile before she went behind him so she could push him to the training grounds. "Are you sure you'd want to watch me train the children?? You could always get warm inside.." she asks as she pushes him through the small gates.

Bran could only chuckle hands going to reach for hers she stops. "Im a northerner. The cold should be the least of your worries" he joked making her giggle quietly.

She sighs as she nods, leaning to give him a peck on the lips before she went to train the children.

"Ok. If i see anyone aim you know what'll happen!" Valeria sternly said to which the children nods in determination.

She didn't train them to do the whole, knock, noose hold thing. When the war comes they'll need every arrow they have, so instead of making it rain, she taught them to hit every bullseye they can so no arrow would go to waste.

"That's it!" She proudly said before her eyes traveled up the balcony only to see sansa leave from a talk with tyrion.

She watches as the small man lock eyes with her husband before he left.

"Huh.." she mumbles.
______________________