chapter 14

AN: Hii this is how i picture valeria's facial structure and I'd say that this is her at age 6, but now a feature would look a little older than this with longer and whiter hair, also her iconic heterochromia eyes

_____

"bran!" Maester luwin caught his attention tapping the map on the table.

Valeria stood with theon watching him shoot arrows, much to bran's jealousy.

He's grown a bit harsh on people after him and robb spoke yesterday, but he was always the same when it comes to valeria.

"the iron isle's, sigil a cracken, words—" valeria smiled at bran's words.

she's always amazed when it comes to him studying. she loves to read but she can never get the houses right considering that her past memory knowledges kept interfering.

"you're ogling again" theon teased at her gaining bran's attention. "fame in their skill in archery, navigation and love making" he proudly continued bran's words.

valeria rolled her eyes before grabbing what used to be bran's bow and arrow. theon watched with furrowed eyebrow, he doesn't remember teaching her..

she didn't even aim, she just shot.

"whoa" bran murmured making valeria turn to him proudly. "see? told you i can protect myself" she giggled.

"i wish i can do that" she heard him mumbled sadly.

"you'd be able to bran, as soon as tyrion's blueprint is done i'll teach you how to shoot on horseback, that would look way more charming" she encourages him as she went to sit beside him giving him a nudge.

he smiled genuinely at her with a nod before turning back to his studies.

"you have some explaining to do young lady" stunned theon quietly said to her teasingly before turning to shoot arrows again.

"i- my god theon! you shouldn't aim— No! -just- Stop!" she frustratingly said after a while of watching him.

bran could only chuckle under his breath. being  around her always made him feel relaxed and normal. not to mention happy.

"and they say their fame is in their skills in archery" bran said jokingly to her.

she chuckled before she grabbed her skirt so she could stand and hopefully by the end of the day theon would know to just shoot and not aim.

———-
"we got you something!" rickon excitedly shouted as he ran back with shaggy dog.

valeria smiled as she held her basket full of strawberries, living a life of foraging in her past life really paid off.

bran sat under the tree with hodor somewhere around the bushes. summer laid beside him and draken's cage sat beside them.

"we got you your favorite" she said as soon as she sat beside him.

he smiled widely saying his thanks with a kiss on her cheek before he started to eat.

after the whole 'kiss me on the cheek' fiasco bran definitely left his shyness somewhere.

Valeria was definitely enjoying it.

although he can be harsh on other people when valeria's not around, he was slowly accepting the fact that he was never walking ever again.

he felt depress whenever valeria's out doing her usual chores or when he was cooped up inside his room for too long. she noticed this and so she makes sure to get him outside every now and then, not to mention staying with him all the time.

"rickon dear, keep close please!" she said as she saw the kid run around a bit to far.

"yes mother!" he said with a laugh.

he started to sometimes call her that specially when he misses catelyn.

"here. this one's sweet" bran mumbled bringing a strawberry he already bit into, up to her mouth.

she without a care, ate it.

bran moved in his sleep again. sometimes he murmurs somethings she doesn't understand, and sometimes she can se his eyes move through his eyelids.

after talking about their similar dreams of going into their children's( draken and summer) body as if it were their own, valeria could only think of one thing.

they were starting to warg.

she used to be one before but four lives has passed since she had been one so this was a surprise.

it surprised her more that bran is also one.

she was once again staring at his closed eyes, his sharp nose and long eyelash. thick eyebrows and his fluffy brown hair never failed to make her heart race.

she can't wait for them to grow up and marry.

hodor suddenly bursted through the door making bran suddenly sit up from his sleep.

valeria slowly sat up with furrowed eyebrows, bran sat up with his waist strength? now that i think of it he still asks when he needs to pee— which means he can still control his di-

"The saddle!" Valeria excitedly said when she saw what hodor was holding.

Bran's wide smile was contagious. He's so adorably handsome.

_________

"Woohoo!" Bran excitedly screamed as he rode the horse fastly, with valeria on his back happily holding onto him.

"Let's go!!" She squealed as the horse ran a bit faster.

The two laughs as robb and theon spoke, encased in their own little bubble.

They both breathed heavily from laughing but nonetheless, smiles were still stuck on their faces.

"Wait." Valeria's smile slowly fades as something flashes on the corner of her eyes.

"Where's theon?" She asks in alertness as both their heads tried to look for the two.

But their heart dropped after three people suddenly came, the woman holding the reigns of their horse.

"All alone in the deep dark woods?"