chapter 30- our child

Valeria gasped out loud as she came back from her warging.

"Where did you go?" Bran excitedly asked her, only to stop as he noticed her disturbed look.

"I- kingslanding. Joffrey he- was poisoned to death.." she slowly said as the memories of him choking and turning blue filled her mind.

Bran's hands ran up and down her back to comfort her. " That means tommen would be king. That's good. He's nicer than his brother that's for sure" he tried to tell her so she can atleast be at ease.

She could only nod. "I saw sansa before he died. But when the chaos came she suddenly disappeared"

Bran sighed in relief at this. At least he was sure his sister was still alive. "How bout arya?"

To that valeria could only shook her head sadly. She also missed her bestfriend.

Valeria's eyes turned to jojen and meera, her eyebrows met as she saw jojen's current condition.

"jojen you're sweating, are you sick?" valeria asked him as she touched his forehead.

It's a cold night, but atleast the winds weren't raging, they were able to have a fire.

"I think it's the drawbacks. He's been having visions too often" meera worriedly said as she place her hands on his shoulders. "Do you have anything that could help?" Meera asked hopefully

Valeria could only shake her head. "You'll have to endure this one, i couldn't find herbs for weeks now" she sadly told jojen.

He could only muster a small smile as he stares once again at the fire.

Veleria sighed as she decided to sit down beside bran. Her hands reached to caress summer's fur, the direwolf lovingly leaned onto her.

"Remember when he was still little? He wouldn't stop crying until we let him sleep on our bed" valeria fondly said as she turned to bran.

He nods his head with a smile. Only for it to drop as he suddenly hears something. His head turned up front. "Do you hear that?"

Meera left jojen's side as she also notices the sound. "Is that a baby?" She suddenly says.

"It's coming" jojen mumbled.

"Im going out there" bran immediately said.

Knowing he'd probably warg into summer, valeria didn't stop him

"No. We should stay together" Meera sternly said.

"Im going." He fired back.

He then closed his eyes and after mere seconds it rolled back, Valeria's eyes turned to summer's seeing it cloud.

Summer left eventually and val decided to seat beside bran just to be sure nothing bad would happen.

They waited patiently only to jump when bran suddenly gasp in a panic, head turning to all directions.

"Love your here, your here, calm down" gushed over him.

"Hodor hodor!" Hodor worriedly said after hearing bran's panic. "Bran what happened?" Meera asked worriedly

"It's summer he's hurt. They've caught him in a trap." He frantically said to them.

Valeria's heart dropped. Not her child. "What?" Her voice strained.

"Who?" Meera asked.

"I didn't see but they have my brother's wolf. They have ghost."

_________________

"They're night watch's. Look." Bean confusedly said. "Jon might be here." Hope filled him up.

They've finally arrived near the place where summer got trapped in and valeria could only gulp at the number of men the place had.

She unconsciously grabbed the hood of her coat using it to cover her hair.

"If your brother is here why would they put his wolf in a cage?" Meera pointed out.

This made valeria nod her head in agreement.

Valeria and meera watched as one of the women screamed after one of the men took her.

You can see their faces turn white in horror. Their eyes met and with a nod they stood up.

Valeria couldn't leave her child here but they could always warg into him and help him escape. Heck she could do the same with ghost.

"They might have been night's watch once, not any more" meera said as soon as they stood up.

Valeria didn't want a repeat of last time, both in this life and the last. Draken wasn't here to protect her this time.

"We're not safe here we need to go" she said

"No." Bran said making valeria turn to him. "Im not leaving without summer"

"Love, we need to go now" valeria urged him. "We can just warg into them later, help them escape-"

"Im not leaving our child- the only one we have left" he sternly said.

Meera and jojen shared a look as she sighed in fright. "Do you remember where the cage was.?"

"East side of the keep" he simply said.

"I'll come with" valeria told her as they both stood up once again

The both walked down a few steps. "If I'm not back soon we'll meet-"

Valeria jumped when someone suddenly hit meera in the face. "Meera!"

"Stop right there little lady"