chapter 45

"so bran's return is still uncertain? We still must continue retaking winterfell. Ramsay would never wait for bran's return" sansa insisted as they all spoke of the plan around the table.

Valeria listened to their proposals as she held catelyn close to her.

The raven was right, it was warmer here.

"The karstarks and umbers had already sided with the boltons and-"

This sent Valeria's stomach into a rumble. "The umbers?.." she said as her body started to tremble in fear.

"W-what?" Sansa asked her as she stood.

"R-rickon. My poor r-rickon, we should've just taken them with us" her voice cracked in despair.

Sansa could only sigh. "The umbers had given rickon to ramsay.."

Valeria's voice was stuck to her throat as her legs caved in, falling to her seat in defeat.

"We have to take winterfell— we can't let them keep rickon like this" she nervously said. "And osha.. my osha.. who knows what they've done to her" her trembling voice sounded quietly as she fell into a daze.

"They'll burn for all they've done." She dazingly said.

They all agreed as they started to think of a plan once again, with Valeria helping using her current knowledge about everything that's happening at the very moment.

"With the words that Brandon stark is alive and with heir and now with sansa and jon leading, the starks looks whole enough to gain support from the north" sir davos said as he pointed to the houses around the map.

Soon they all dispersed with the plan that sansa and jon would leave to speak with the wildlings.

"Valeria, stay here and rest alright?" Jon told her with his hands resting on her shoulders.

She nodded with a determined look on her face. "I'll go see what the other houses are up to, at least we'll know who to trust"

With her words jon and sansa shared a look before nodding in agreement.

They've already been informed about the abilities valeria had, how she was a part of the three eyed raven who oversaw the memories of the present and also, how she can warg into animals.

"And I'll see this cutie once we come back" sansa cooed at catelyn, fingers caressing her cheeks.

Jon and sansa cooed even more when catelyn let out a fit of giggles, tiny hands grabbing sansa's fingers.

"Oh my gosh she's so tiny- she just grabbed me" sansa excitedly said.

Valeria laughed, this was what meera was exactly like.

Meera.

How are they? It's already been a week and she still hasn't gotten visions about what they're up to..

"Better head in now, it's getting cold. I remember how fuzzy you were when you were younger and it gets this cold" jon teased her.

Valeria groaned in annoyance, rolling her eyes playfully before bidding them goodbye as they went away.
_________________

Valeria locked her windows and barricaded the door before she started rocking her baby to sleep.

Cat's large eyes stared up at her before it slowly started to close, sleep engulfing her senses.

Thankfully she wasn't much of a difficult child, sure she cries and all that but she seems to never let herself burden her mother in any way.

Valeria would honestly not mind, she'll probably spoil her rotten.