chapter 32- rough

Valeria squirmed all day, trying to get out of the ropes that binded her

"My love, stop. You'll get hurt" bran softly said beside her.

She realized what jojen was saying earlier. They were just guides. Guides to take bran and her to the weirwood tree. To get them to the three eyed raven. That the two of them would definitely get there, he's seen it.

That means meera, hodor and him were not included.

And she's not letting that happen. She's lost too many already, losing them is something she can't even imagine.

"get her up" was what they heard before the covers of the small hut opened and in came three men.

Meera seemed to let out a gasp of horror after hearing this as she tried to sit up straight.

But before they could fathom what was happening they were already grabbing valeria. "What are you-? No! STOP IT! LET ME GO!"

Valeria squirmed from their touch trying her best to kick them as they rose her tied arm into a hook as if she was an animal to be slaughtered.

"No! Leave my wife alone! Please! LET HER GO!" Bran begged as he tried to get up. "Hodor! — I- LET HER GO PLEASE!" he was panicking.

Were they really going to rape her infront of him?

Valeria was heaving in fear. Struggling to get them off as they teared her cloak off of her. It was like deja vu.

The man grabbed her jaws. "Do you regret going through the woods? I hope you like it rough. Your little cripple for a husband may learn a little-"

"STOP IT- PLEASE NOT HER-" bran was getting desperate as he tried to grab on the man's legs.

"If you let her go i can help you" jojen spoke out.

The man stopped. "And how would you do that?".

"I have the sight. I can see things. Things that never happened yet" he explained as the guy stooped down to him.

"Is that so? Then have you seen how i would fuck that little girl? After her I'll do your sister—have you really seen it?" He amusingly said in a teasing way.

Jojen didn't speak as the man stood up turning back to valeria.

Bran felt his heart drop to his stomach.

Valeria although scared, glared at him as she breathes nervously. "I am valeria targaryen, the last man who tried to touch me burned" she slowly said as her heart slowly calms for some reason.

The man stopped in his tracks hearing her words. "Targaryen?" He mumbled.

"I saw you died tonight. Saw your body burned and the snow bury your bones" jojen mumbled loudly earning his attention.

They stopped however. They heard a growl from outside that made goosebumps travel up Valeria's body.

Her eyes slowly turned to the makeshift door.

The snowy wind blew it a little and from outside she can see a hint of blue scales that stalked them.

Her eyes widened and she can feel tears almost rose up her eyes. "DRAKEN!" she slowly shouted.

The men turned their eyes to the door as did jojen and the other.

It bursted much to their horror as a dragon twice, thrice their size flew into it, almost making the place collapse as it roars.

"My baby" valeria mumbled.

"Draken.." bran could only mutter in surprise.

"I told you you'd burn" valeria whispered to the man as a crazed smile rose to her face.

"Dracarys" Her mouth carefully mouthed out in spite.

Meera closed her eyes as the dragon let out fire from it's mouth, ultimately burning the man, who dared to hurt his mother.

His screams sounded so sweet, and valeria watched every second of his burning body, suffer until it fell unto the floor.

Draken stepped on the body as she nuzzled into Valeria's face, before turning to bran, happily letting a croak out as he turned to nudge his face.

His tail bumped into meera's body making valeria laugh as she flinches.

Bran sighed happily as his tied hands rose to pet him.

"The night's watch is here!" They heard someone call from outside before they heard chaos erupt.

Valeria and bran shared a look, before they nod. "Draken, go. You have to hide for now, we'll meet you out" bran tried to tell the dragon but it only croaked.

Valeria sighs. "I got it" she mumbled before she closes her eyes.

Bran stares as draken's eyes clouded and valeria falls limps.

Draken nudges his face before he-valeria turned to leave through the broken door, flapping wings were heard.

They listened as draken disappeared completely only to flinch when someone entered the door.

"Rescue party's here lads. and ladies- she dead?" He suddenly said after seeing Valeria's position.

Bran immediately shook his head as a hopeful smile showed on his face. "Is Jon with you?"

"Aye" the man simply said as he starts to release bran's hands with a knife. "I'll take you to him"

Bran shared a look with meera and jojen. "You're brandon stark"

They all stopped.

They way he said it. Something didn't feel right. Bran stayed quiet not confirming anything.

Everyone gasped in surprise and bran could only sigh as the man suddenly cut his legs.

Why does everyone like cutting his legs?.

"The little crippled lord. We're going for a ride boy" he amusingly said.

Bran bit his lips before he started shouting. "JON! JON!"

the man immediately slapped his hand onto his lips to stop him from shouting. "Keep talking and I'll cut your friends throats"

Bran could hear meera struggle from her place. His eyes unconsciously travelled to valeria, maybe they should've let draken stay a little longer.

_________

Valeria gasped out loud. Her eyes immediately scanned the room only to see bran and hodor gone. Her eyes met jojen's and meera's in confusion.

"Where- where's my husband?" She stated.

But before they could answer hodor had already entered the room, knife on one hand immediately releasing them all.

"Hodor?" Valeria mumbled.

She sighed in relief once she was finally released, stretching her limbs.

"Hodor where's bran?" She asked but the giant only point out, he seemed traumatized.

Her eyebrows furrowed but she quickly ran outside after realizing bran must be alone.

And she was right. She saw him shouting at someone as he tried to crawl.

She immediately ran up to him, falling down to kneel by him, eyes immediately looking at his face for any injuries. "My love what happened? Are you alright?" She frantically asked as her hands cupped her face.

"Jon- He's right there!" He immediately said and her eyes travelled to where he was pointing.

Her heart pounded. It was jon. It's really him. She missed him so much.

Just as she was about to shout jojen stopped them immediately.

They fought for a while.

"He's your brother- he'd want to protect you. He'll never let you go to the three eyed raven"