chapter 31

"My love" Valeria immediately said after she saw them carelessly place him on his front on the floor

She tried to go to him only to be held in place. Luckily she was place right beside bran and meera.

She worriedly looked at meera's scared face. Giving her an apologetic look.

"help him up" the man said pertaining to bran.

One of the men complied helping bran sit up against a wooden pillar. He sat up straight as he glared at the man as he walked to him then crouched infront of him.

Valeria grew nervous as she stared at them.

"This is nice" the man said as he feels the leather cloth bran was wearing. "Fine leather... You're no wilding."

Valeria gulps. Their cover already blown. "Important. Highborn"

Valeria rolled her eyes. Ofcourse he's important, that's my husband you're touching.

"Who are you?" The man sternly asked.

Valeria watches bran stay quiet only to smirk at the man cockily. She swore her stomach flipped at the sight.

A small smile rose to her face only to leave when the man stood up, slapping bran across the face.

"No! "Valeria screamed as she tried to stand up only for one of the guy to force her to kneel once again.

"From where i come from, commoner like me slaps a little lord like you, I'll lose me right hand-"

"The next time you lay hands on him, you will have no hands" valeria immediately said as she struggles to stand.

The man raises his eyebrow turning to her.  His eyes furrowed, crouching to get a good look of her.

Meera grew nervous, valeria's a better fighter than her but she doesn't know how she'll save her with this many men.

"Is that so?" He amusingly said as he harshly removed her hood.

Silence erupted as soon as he met her dual colored eyes. His eyes traveled to her pale as snow hair before examining her face.

A disgusting smile rose into his face making bran grow nervous as he watches them.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing in this woods?" He cockily said.

Valeria only glared at him. She didn't speak at all, knowing this would irk him.

The man stood up annoyingly before walking in front of the three.

"You lot are a long way from home. Fancy men up at the north, isn't that a bit odd?" He said to them.

"A little lord as hostage is valuable- but four is just too much to feed eh?" He said as he walks behind them, they all felt goosebumps hearing him take out a knife. "Oh but don't worry little lady, i like little odd things. I'll keep you to myself" he said pointing the knife to valeria.

Bran grew nervous at his words. This were times when he hated being cripple, how would he protect her now?.

Valeria glares as he touches meera's hair. "I like your curly hair. Me mom had curls like that." He slowly said.

Valeria saw as bran realizes why they were so adamant on leaving earlier, fear engulfing him as his eyes travelled to his wife.

He was regretting that he didn't listen to them.

Valeria's face slowly hardens as she stared at the way the man held meera's face. There was no way in hell she was letting her experience getting taken advantage of.

"Now why'd you drag a cripple up north?" His thumb caress her cheek.

But meera didn't answer.

"And you. Lovely little freak" the four of them froze as he turned to valeria. Crouching infront of her as his hand took her long strands of hair bringing it up to his lips.

Valeria cringes as he inhaled her scent, immediately squirming away. But he grabbed her jaw forcefully.

Bran's face hardens. As his breathing deepens.

"I love me some freaks. Maybe I'll fill you up with small freaky babies- they'll have your eyes, aye?" He said with a creepy smile.

Bran could feel his blood boil, teeth grinding into each other as he glared at him. "Do that and you'll burn." he sternly said.

But they all turned when jojen suddenly dropped, convulsing onto the floor. "What's wrong with him?"

"Jojen!" Both girls stood to go and help them but where held in place. Especially meera, the man held a knife to her neck.

"Stop, please. Meera! Let go of her!" Valeria screamed as she squirmed from another's hold.

"Please! Please let me help him!" Meera was desperate. Seeing jojen's mouth bubble up.

"Who are you? Who are you?!" The man threatened her.

"IM BRANDON STARK. IM BRANDIN STARK OF WINTERFELL" bran shouted through the chaos.

Valeria turned to him in surprise, he shouldn't have told them that. The man let go of meera and she immediately went to her brother.

"That's Jon snow's brother" the guy holding valeria says, letting his guard down.

Valeria immediately leaned back swiftly, hitting his head and immediately letting go of her.

She ran beside bran, immediately checking his face. "Are you ok?" She whispered to which he immediately held her down to him protectively as the man walked pass them.

"And i thought this was going to be another boring day."