chapter 51

"you're getting a little bit heavier my love" i cooed at cat as i carried her through the halls

I figured that since she's grown a bit now, i should take her to gods woods.

I haven't gone since i came, and i figured having Cat with me when i go, can be a fun memory.

"My lady, are you sure you don't need me to come?" Vivian asked me as she walked beside me.

I only nodded my head as i stopped in front of the door. Vivian opened it for me and we soon walked through the courtyard filled with bustling people getting their job done.

But.

This seemed different.

Nobody was working, they seemed to be staring curiously, gathering at the entrance of the wall.

I greeted some quietly as i started to head upfront, only to see a wagon filled with wheat.

Oh. Then it must be the supplies delivered today, i don't know why they'd all be curious about it though.

This felt a little bit suspicious.. "vivian, hold cat for a moment.. but stick to me ok?" I whispered to which she immediately complied.

I walked through the crowd a little hastily especially when i caught glimpse of sansa's cloak at the back, my heart raced as i approached her.

"Sansa—" i stopped when my eyes caught something.

My breath was stuck in my throat as sansa pulled back and i saw why she was crying.

My heart skipped multiple beats as my feet moved on their own, pouncing on the man that rode the wagon. "My love" my voice cracked.

I felt my body tremble in relief when his hands wrapped around my body, lips immediately kissing my head as i felt him breath my scent in, before he leaned down giving me a short kiss on the lips.

"I told you I'd never leave you" he softly said.

"Bran" i heard vivian called out lovingly.

I chuckled as i saw bran froze when his eyes landed on catelyn's staring figure.

She was sitting on Vivian's arms with little support, showing how much she's grown.

Her hair was redder than when she was little, a little longer too. But her eyes. Her lilac eyes were the same.

"My child.." bran called out as his hand rose to reach out to her nervously.

Catelyn's blank stare made bran and i's stomach drop in nervousness. But then she also reached her tiny arms out to him as she started to laugh "PApa!"

It was silent.

I think i let out the most dumbfounded dramatic gasp as my jaw dropped.

"Her first word... Is papa?" I blurted out.