chapter 41

AN: kinda want this chapter to be all about her pregnancy~

"meera~ im pregnant, not incapable" i whined as once again i was led inside the cave to rest

My bump has grown, and I'm in six months by now. "Oh, what should we do with your dress? We can't have your belly out like this- she'll get cold" meera whined.

We didn't have any extra clothes and I've had been adjusting the same exact dress I'd worn since i was 11.

But now my belly had grown and so we had to open the dress so my belly could peek out comfortably since it was getting tight.

"Im getting fat" I couldn't help but whine as i sat down staring at my tummy.

I heard bran chuckle. "You're not fat love- you're pregnant" he stated lovingly, hands resting on my tummy.

"WOAH." he suddenly yelp as he pulled his hand away.

I felt panic spike up in me, my hands darting to my belly. "W-what was that?" I immediately said.

Something just kicked me... and i think i peed a little.

We were both quiet as we stared at my swollen belly, only to jump when a bump seemed to kick from inside.

I yelped.

And i peed a little.

Bran let out a scoff of a laugh before his hand rested to feel again.

Only to laugh in delight when he felt our child kick into his hand. "He- she- kicking?" He brokenly said with a goofy smile.

I could only laugh, i laughed even more when i heard meera's skidding feet ran from the other side of the cave.

"I heard that! She kicked?! Can i touch!?" She frantically said in excitement as she kneeled beside me.

As soon as i nod my head she practically pushed bran aside before gently placing a hand on my belly.

"Kick if you're a girl" she whispers excitedly.

I laughed. "I don't think that's how it works-"

She kicked.

And i peed a little. Again.

"I KNEW IT!" Meera squealed.

Bran and i shared a look as we all laughed. "I'm pretty sure that's my child meera" bran said .

______________________

"What do you mean? It's summer see?" Meera argued with bran as she shows the 'direwolf' baby hat she made.

The children of the forest had been offering me gifts like berries and most importantly, animal skin.

And we've been making clothes from it.