chapter 39

AN: hi, so I'm planning on not placing the "warning" signs before a smut scene mainly because i want to incorporate the "surprise its a sex scene" from every fcking episode in Got where a sex scene randomly pops out, into this book. Which is hilarious by the way.

And i would actually have to assume that you all wouldn't mind considering you've watch GOT so~~

_____________

It's been a few weeks since that time when They've met in a memory from the past

The raven didn't notice nor does it look like he knew of what happened but the two kept meeting whenever they had the chance.

Which was only when the raven had slept, along with meera and hodor.

Sometimes they're too tired to meet though since one of them would fall asleep.

But this time, they met in a place in the past, it was in winterfell. Which was a rare occasion.

But what's not rare is..

Heavy breaths and moans quietly surrounds the room.

"Ha.. Ha.. that's-" she mindlessly let out as her hands grabbed the messy sheets under her.

He thrusted inside her in a steady pace, hands on both side of her face as he watches how her eyes rolled back. How her pouty lips opened and how her pale skin flushes red.

He breathed heavily as grunts of pleasure left his mouth. Hips involuntarily moving against her as he continued to thrust his shaft inside her soft, warm walls, he felt like melting in pleasure.

"Val— you feel so good." He praises, gasping as he felt her clench around him.

He chuckled, she really likes the praises.

His lips sloppily met hers as her dainty fingers met his hair, messing it as she pulls softly.

The erotic sounds they were making was inevitably making her feel embarrassed but it felt too good to stop.

It's not like she was planning to anyway.

He towered over her, lips kissing everypart of her body, leaving purple and reddish bruises on her breast.

"Ha— Ha. Bran- bran-" she kept breathing out much to his satisfaction.

She had long lost her mind in her mindless pleasure, pleasure he continuously gave her since earlier.

His pace was slowly fastening as herq hands scratched his back, toes curling as she felt a knot form in her stomach.

The air was tense and their hot breathed mixed as they breathed heavily, her sweet moans filling his ears as he thrusted inside her hitting a meshy spot.

"Im close— should i-"

"Inside— inside, i want-" she brokenly said as her mind clouds in pleasure.

Bran let's out a breath of amusement as he burries a kiss into her head, arms encircling around her as he thrust for the last time, knot snapping within them.

Valeria's breath hitches as her lips twitches in pleasure, dainty fingers unconsciously tracing her abdomen.

She can feel him fill her up as he slowly pumped inside her, helping her ride her high.

Her feet trembles as he slowly pulled out. Their sweaty bodies touching as he peppers her face with kisses.

She giggles at this, yelping when she felt his fingers push the cum that slowly left her back into her. "Bran wa- wait!" She said with her trembling legs.

"We don't want to waste it" he jokingly said with raise eyebrows.

She let out a scoff of disbelief as her hand immediate slapped his chest.

He pretends to be hurt as he collapses beside her, ultimately pulling her tired body so she can lay on top of him.

"Are you tired" he mumbled quietly as his slender fingers rose to wipe the hair that stuck onto her forehead.

She sighed contently as she smiles, nodding her head as she rest her cheeks on his chest. Eyes looking up to him.

The two were silent as he played with her hair quietly, "i think this is why the bloodraven decided to train us separately"

Valeria laughs at this before she nods her head, "he definitely knew we were going to sneak around"

Bran laughed with her as he rakes his fingers through her hair. He sighs with a smile.

"Do you like it more when i can walk around like this?" He softly asked.

Valeria's eyes connected with his. Eyebrows raising as she pretends to think. "I like you." She simply says. "I love you" she continuous.

"Whether you can walk or not. You're still you"

Bran smiles at her words. "I love you too"

Valeria smiles contently as she leans to kiss under his chin. "Though i do like it better when you can't, since i can be on top when we—"

Bran groans in fake annoyance before turning her to her back once again. "You and your want for dominance" he mumbles.

She giggled cheekily at his words. "My love, you are way too cocky when you can take me like this" she teased with a smile.

Bran scoffs at her before he chuckles in amusement. "You talk too much for someone who keeps shouting my name earlier."

Her jaw drops. Well not just from his jabs at her teasing but well. He had slowly entered her once again.

Slowly pumping inside her.

Her breathing slowly deepens as he rocks them slowly. Tension and heat filled the air around them once again.

She let out a chuckle. "You rarely take me from behind.. why's that?" She slowly asked.

His slender fingers traced her lips ever so gently as he smiled at her.

"I like it when i can see your face" he lowly says.

It feels like electricity was traveling up her body with every move, every words and every look he gave her.

She could only chuckle at his words, and just like that, he made love to her once again.

_______

"It was you."

Valeria turned from her spot infront of the fire where she was melting a pot of ice to wipe themselves with later.

Bran had just woken up from his training, infront of him stares a child. "You created the whitewalkers" he saids in both anger and confusion.

Valeria could only sigh. She'd already known about it. The children told her themselves.

Bran's face was full of realization after the children of the forest explained why they did it and he could only sigh.

"We cant blame them my love" valeria told him as soon as hodor placed him behind the roots where the raven resides.

Her dainty fingers unties his cloths, ridding him off them so she can wipe his body clean.

They were silent deep in thought. Valeria stood to wring the warm towel before turning to wipe his back.

But she stopped when she stares at his back.

Scratches.

From her nails.