SPECIAL CHAPTER

AN: hiii this is a special chapter for you guys mainly because this book is closing it's end and im not ready to let go yet😭.

Anyways this was from the chapter titled "summer". Enjoy!!!.

________________

"you should go back" she said as she tried to breath properly

a look of confusion washed over bran's face as he looked at her, looking for any sort of problems or injuries.

"what-" he confusedly said.

"valeria stop that" jojen sternly said. " the raven had already chosen him- the both of you, you can't stop it" he said as he crouched beside her.

she glared at him, as her arms wrapped around bran in a protective manner. " i'm not going to watch him suffer until he kills himself" she whispered as she glared at jojen.

bran looked at the two confusedly, he can't register what his wife was pertaining to.

" this is your chance to break your curse, you'll be here to help bran" jojen said as he caress her hair to somehow eased her. "what happened to you won't happen to him. he has you for that"

his words registered into her head and she can only let out a frustrated sigh. he was right. 

valeria sighed as she laid against bran.

"OK CUT!!"

Honey (actress for valeria) and isaac immediately started laughing as soon as the camera stopped rolling.

"Take a break everyone get ready for the next scene!"

Isaac slowly stood up with honey still holding onto him, the two teen agers playing around.

"Omigosh~ bran you're walking!" She shouted making the staff laugh.

"Ok guys! Behind the scenes camera incoming" one of the staffs said making the two 15 and 14 year old turn to him.

"Hello everyone! Valeria has achieved voodoo healing powers this season and now bran can walk!" Honey giddily said to the camera, trying to get down from isaac's hold "careful" he mumbled as he softly places her down.

Isaac laughed at her words as they goofed around in front of the camera.

Let's just say that the fans thought she was being serious and expected Valeria to become a witch or something in season four after that clip was released.

"The fans have been asking if you two are dating considering that you guys got married last season" the staff said making the two stop.

Isaac and honey shared a look before they bursted laughing once again. Honey shook her head as she leaned onto isaac who was trying to catch his breath.

"Uh. No, we're bestfriends you guys" she said to the camera.

And isaac nods happily. "Unfortunately. But she does have a crush on me-"