chapter 5- feast

"happy nameday!"

Bran shot up from his slumber, dazed as he looked around with one of his eyes still closed.

"What?" He mumbled.

"I said happy nameday" valeria repeated with a giggle as she pounced on the poor boy.

"Ririe you're heavy~" he whined with a smile, eyes still closed.

Valeria rolled her eyes before giving him a peck on the cheek.

The nine year old boy was too stunned to speak.

And now he was definitely wide awake.

"Now come on! Jon said he'd take us on a ride and theon's coming!" She excitedly said as she tried to pull him up.

Hearing this he sighed happily in a daze, hand on his cheek as he sat up yawning.

He watched valeria zoom around his room, picking his clothes and placing it on the bed in an attempt to help him hurry.

Throughout the almost three years she's lived in winterfell he grew more and more attached to her in a way that is different than how he feels for his family.

He'd stay with her as she read on hours end in the library, watch over her on top of trees when her and arya would go on an adventure. Make sure she's warm when winter was unbearably colder than usual.

One time they both fell asleep on her bed, reading a spooky tale, sharing their thoughts about it. Crumbs of lemon tarts were on their cheeks, as they snored lightly.

That was the first night in this life that valeria had a dreamless sleep.

She wasn't plagued with her past memories.

Ever since then the two would sleep in each other's rooms occasionally, like it was a traditional routine.

"Hodor." The door opened much to the two's surprise.

"Well here's our signal- you're still not done?" Valeria sighed exasperatedly rolling her eyes.

Bran rolled his eyes with a smile as he tied his cloak. "Come on hodor, before valeria explodes" he teased, arms encircling around her shoulders, pulling her alongside him.

Valeria could only smile as she greeted hodor sweetly, the half giant smiling back.

__________

"Woah, are those dire wolves?" She pointed out excitedly as she rode infront of theon, much to bran's disappointed.

Jon chuckled at her excitement as they watched the wolf run on the other side of the stream.

"You seem to like them so much" jon said with his boyish smile as he continued to ride, bran infront of him.

Valeria sighed with a smile. She used to be one in her past life. "Yeah. Pity that we couldn't have them as pets".

"Jon will you teach me how to shoot an arrow?" Bran asked excitedly at his older brother.

The two seemed to bond more with each other than robb to bran.

Jon chuckled before nodding his head earning an excited 'yes' from the name day boy.

The four continued on their stroll with the two horses, stopping to pick flowers sometimes.

Valeria loved bran's birthday since it was held every summer, though it was still cold, and some parts of the north still had snow, they were lucky that there were parts near winterfell that had greenery growing.

The four currently laid on some cold grass, flowers sprouted everywhere.

Jon and theon went to water the horses, leaving the two to calmly play by themselves.

"Here" valeria mumbled as she finished making the flower crown.

Bran who was standing, kneeled down to her so she can place it on his head. " You look pretty" she gently mumbled as he sat down beside her with a small smile.

"Do i?." He asked quietly.

She nodded with a smile.

"My little wolf" she said sweetly before patting his hair.

He warms up inside feeling giddy once again.

He was always confused when she makes him feel this way. But he loves the feeling.

"I'd look prettier if i had your eyes" he said sweetly, fingers brushing her cheeks as he stared at her dual colored eyes.

She giggled softly at this, hands grabbing his that cupped her cheeks.

"Hey you two! We should head back before lady stark finds us missing" theon yelled from afar.

The two smiled before bran helped her up, holding her hand as they made their way back to the two.

-----

There was a small feast that night to commemorate bran's name day.

There was dancing, eating and lots of laughing inside the big hall.

"Come on bran! Let's dance!" Valeria urged him after dancing endlessly with jon and theon.

He smiled at her, grabbing her hands before they ran to the wide floor as the music played once again.

They twirled and clapped, dance goofily with laughs and cheers.

All turned to look at the little lady and lord in awe, they truly matched each other at the moment, with their wide smiles and happy aura.

All knew they were to wed once the time comes, and everyone was ready to accept the little lady officially at the north.

Bran stared at her twirling figure, she dances so well and gracefully even if she was only fooling around.

Lady catelyn and lord stark shared a happy look at each other, happy and convinced that their child was going to have a happy life ahead of him, with someone he loves.

Bran held her arm up, twirling her around as she laughed happily. Throughout her 24 lives this must be one of her favorite memories. She won't mind having it on repeat once she dreams.

"May i have this dance?" Sansa cut the two with a laugh.

Bran and valeria shared a look, it was rare of sansa to goof off like this and so bran immediately grabbed his sister's hands with a shrug, twirling around with her.

"Valllll~" a small voice whined making her turn around.

Valeria giggled and cooed at almost six year old rickon as he waddled to her, she immediately grabbed him and started to twirl around with the adorable toddler she was so fond with.

"Aren't you so handsome tonight, my lord?" She teased with raised eyebrows making rickon giggle at her.

"You're pretty val" he mumbled.

"Thank you rickon" she mumbled with a contented smile

________