chapter 37

An: i literally screamed when this scene came up ^^^

Valeria's pov.

I can feel a smile rise to my face as i watched silently behind the leaves of the water gardens.

It's been weeks and the three eyed raven had to train the both of us on separate occasions.

Must be his old age. Maybe that's why he can't train us at the same time.

I pouted a little at the thought. It would be nice if i could watch all these with bran. I wouldn't mind if i had to push him on a cart the entire time.

"And how many girls have you walked through these gardens?" I heard myrcella asked her betrothed as they walked.

I giggled silently knowing she's probably jealous, well her eyes are definitely squinting.

I sighed in relief and content. Atleast i know my best friend is at one of the best places she could ever be at the moment.

Dorne does not hurt little girls.

I wonder how tommen is?

"Valeria"

I turned to the voice of the three eyed raven, he nods at me so i could follow him.

"Why is it that you only show me remnants of the present?— is this the present?" I asked as i fall in step with him.

I heard of stories where he takes bran and what he shows him. It seems that he only shows him memories from the past whilst i was shown memories of the present.

"Aren't we going to be the bloodraven after you? Isn't that why you're training us?" I asked him once again.

He sighed as we stopped on a balcony inside a dark part of the palace. I followed where his eyes stares and saw four women.

"You are not staying to be the bloodraven— the two of you are not going to be bound by these roots watching the world go by as i did" he softly explained.

Confusion washed over me and i felt my eyebrows scrunch up.

The dove trained me to be her replacement. To stay in this very cave, so what did he meant?.

"It's not time for you to know ofcourse. But one of you must know the truth of the past and the other must know the truth of what is happening right this moment." He explained.

It was an answer to my question. But it raised more and more questions.

I learned not to ask in the wrong time long ago.

"Time to go" he simply said.

I turned to him in confusion as i watch the four women finally start to speak.

"But!—"

I gasped as i felt my eyes roll forward and the darkness of the cave met me once again.

"Your turn bran—" i heard the old man.