chapter 55

Valeria sighed in relief as she opens her eyes immediately meeting bran's brown ones.

"So?" He asked in anticipation.

She nods her head with a smile making him sigh out in relief as he melts back into his seat.

"I can't believe he went beyond the wall and got out alive." Valeria said as she remembers seeing Jon's shivering body.

Bran didn't even hear what she said as he smiled down on catelyn, fawning over her as usual.

"Look how strong she's gotten!" He excitedly said to his wife.

Valeria could only smile at the two in fondness, watching bran hold onto catelyn's hands as she stood on his thighs with all the strength she could muster.

Catelyn's almost turning one now and her vocabulary has started to stretch. "Stewpid!"

The two young parents' face fell as catelyn laughs bubbly to her father. "It was rickon." Bran said in certainty.

Valeria groans as she pinches her nose bridge. "I've spoken with arya and apparently sansa knows-"

"Shh- not so loud" bran warned her.

Valeria shook her head as she smiled at him. "We both know no one's listening"

Bran chuckled at this in defeat knowing she's right. She's always right.

"They're actually coming right now" bran simply muttered and as if on cue they both turned to the sound of crunching snow.

Sansa, arya and rickon, all clad in their on fur cloaks arrived in godswood. It looks like they were just having their usual family time but all five of them knew it's much more than that.

"Catcat!!" Rickon said as he ran to crouch infront of bran so he could play a little with his niece.

"Valeria" sansa simply said with a knowing look.

To this valeria nods ever so subtle before she closes her eyes, current events flashes through her mind. She opens her eyes after a while before she looks at the group once again.

"The person closest to us is meters away" she simply stated.

To this arya and sansa shared a look before they nodded. "The plan is going smoothly, and I've already told the people of the vale about aunt lysa" sansa informed them.

Arya, sansa and valeria spoke as the two men listened, with rickon bouncing catelyn on his arms.

"Which else should we sentence him with?" Rickon asked after sansa listed the sentences little finger will receive tommorow.

"Well aside from the fact that he tried to kill bran- which should be enough reason for me to kill him by the way-" valeria agrily said.

"He also ordered to burn you that night." Bran said with a hard face.

Arya and sansa seemed satisfied with the number of crimes they'll finally get justice for.

"Oh. And he also conspired with the queen to kill father."

______________________

"I swear, you leave out the most important details" valeria told him as the two walked through winterfell.

"I wonder what memory this is.." bran let out as he intertwined their hands.

It's been a while since the two were inside the same memory, and as usual bran seemed ecstatic to be able to walk alongside her, not to mention towering over her small figure.

"Is that sansa?" Valeria said as her eyes caught sight lf the thirteen year old girl who was walking with her direwolf, lady.

Bran chuckled before nodding his head amusingly. His eyes immediately roamed around hoping to see the you ger version of valeria.