chapter 53

"she's getting accustomed to the cold" bran fondly said as he ruffled catelyn's hair

He was in godswoods as usual, in front of the tree with a face. He was compelled to it.

And of course Valeria wouldn't let him be on his own, and it's not like he's here all day.

He'd always watch as valeria trains the children, aid sansa with a few suggestions and information.

And he would always have catelyn on either his chest or sitting on his lap. She was growing too fast as he always says.

Valeria sighed softly as she climbed down from bran's lap, before gently placing Cat down onto him.

"Love, she's all warm you don't need to check" bran chuckled as she crouched, warming her hands before pressing it onto catelyn's cheeks.

Valeria nods in satisfaction when she finishes checking. " It's not my fault you like going here" she joked.

Bran shakes his head as he chuckles at her words, "she's my blood, a northerner. She's bound to get accustomed to the cold despite her targaryen blood" he reminded her. "I hope she doesn't cry over how the snow wets her dress though—"

Valeria immediately slapped his arm in annoyance. "That was one time—"

"Six actually" he continues as he laughs.

Valeria groaned at his words especially when catelyn started to laugh. "I was five— Catelyn don't laugh! I am your mother" she jokingly said as her fingers started to tickle her sides.

Bran suddenly stopped though. Eyebrows rising as he stared into nothing, but a hint of a smile was there.

Valeria's confusion was obvious after she noticed his silence. "Bran?— what are you seeing?" She immediately asked as soon as she realized.

She wouldn't be able to see it if he already saw it.

Bran only smiled at her. "Something that might make you cry"

This made her confused. If it was going to make her cry why would bean be happy about that?.

But her questions were stopped as she heard the crunching of the snow, all she saw was bran's smirking face looking down at her.

She stood up in alert only to stop when she saw who arrived.

The person also stopped. Sansa's amused face was unnoticed by the two though.

"Arya?" Valeria blurted in disbelief.

A smile slowly rose from arya as she rounded the wheelchair bran was sitting on. "Val!" She screamed in delight before she engulfed the pale haired girl into a long tight hug.

"You're alive!" The two said in unison making sansa chuckle at them.

The three sisters had finally been complete again.