chapter 50

"targaryens are not to be trusted!" One of the men shouted

Valeria only smiled as the man froze, eyes darting to jon and sansa's unimpressed ones.

"I-i mean no offence my lady, but that is the daughter of the mad king—" he tried to explain, pertaining to Daenerys.

Another meeting was held, concerning the letters jon had received.

They found an abundance of dragon glass through Sam's research, which is at dragonstone.

Valeria knows who's at dragon stone at the moment, even if sansa and jon wouldn't let her in their plans.

They still treated her like a child, spoiling her like they did before.

Hello? She had literally just had a baby..

"I'm not taking offence my lord, I became a stark the moment i married brandon stark.— and the marriage was consuminated as you can see" valeria softly, jokingly said as she lightly rose catelyn for them to see.

This finally confirmed that the child she was holding was indeed bran's.

"Ofcourse my lady" the lord said, quite fondly.

They were rather happy that a stark was born, the lineage was now sure to continue.

The meeting continued as they all tried to stop jon from answering Daenerys' call for him knowing that it was a trap.

"We need our king at this moment!" Lady mormont spoke up sternly.

But jon insisted he'd go, they need that dragon glass if they'd ever have any chance in defeating the army of the dead.

"I'll leave the north to you" jon said as he turned to sansa much to her surprise.

Valeria beamed in happiness as she looked at sansa, she would make a good ruler.

"Rickon may be a boy but you are older than him, far more experienced than him. You'll have to train him while I'm gone but for now, you are the stark that will rule over the north while I'm gone" jon told her as she slowly stood up.

"Queen of the north!" Valeria cheered and the men followed in suit.

Lady mormont seemed satisfied by this as she smiled proudly up at them.

Rickon gave sansa an excited side hug as he smiled happily at her smiling face. "I won't go slip away when you teach me i promise" he jokingly said as he slightly elbowed her.

Sansa scoffed a laugh before she ruffled his hair agresively much to his annoyance.

_____________________

Valeria's point of view

"Please be careful" i said as jon was getting ready to leave.