chapter 33- I'll kill you.

AN: hehe 🍋 below ig. AlsO too graphic...

Bran wiped Valeria's tears away as she continued to weep

They'd been traveling for a few weeks now and unfortunately, valeria had been having more visions about the present.

"I know theo had done us wrong but- I can't believe they'd do that to him" she mumbled as she shivers.

Bran could only offer her a hug as he comforts her, whispering words to hopefully ease her.

"My poor theo.." she mumbled as she sniffs. "I hope you don't get to see it" she told bran.

"He won't"

The two turned to jojen. He seemed more unwell as time goes by. It's making them worry to be honest.

"That's how it works. Once one of you had already seen a memory of this world the other doesn't have to carry that memory. -unless you actually want to of course" he explained softly.

.

Meera arrived back from her small break- she had to pee. Her stomach growled, and so she turned to valeria not noticing the sad atmosphere.

"Valeria, we should go hunt-" meera casually said only to shriek when something fell beside her.

They all looked up at the flapping sound of draken's wings as he roared wildly.

Then they looked to what he dropped, jaws dropping. "A deer!" Meera excitedly said.

Valeria sniffed before she let out a giggle. "Life would've been easier if draken was with us the entire time" she said as the dragon landed, immediately placing it's head on her legs.

"I would've been jealous with how clingy he is though- that's my wife." He said whispering the last words to the dragon.

Draken somehow purred as he nudges Valeria's hands.

She could only laugh as she caress his head. "It's odd how much he loves the cold. I saw him rub his body on the snow yesterday"

"Well, he is your child" meera joked at her.

Valeria's jaw jokingly fell at her friend's words. "Are you saying im odd?"

Meera rose her hands in surrender. "I didn't say that" she sarcastically said before going back into skinning the deer.

Valeria rolled her eyes playfully.

She soon helped meera cut the deer up, feeding the insides to summer and draken.

Night came and they soon thanked draken's presence even more, especially after eating.

"Oh god. Where have you been all my life?" Meera let out with a sigh as she laid on draken.

He was basically a living heat pack.

Valeria giggled at her words "im pretty sure your first words to him was - AHH!"