chapter 66

HELLO. I KNOW IT'S BEEN FAR TOO LONG 😭😭 BUT I FORGOT THE PASSWORDS TO THIS ACCOUNT AND I RECENTLY FINALLY GOT IT OPENED WUCGWJDNQKDJ SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!

anyways

i wanna drop my own idea on who i've always been imagining valeria as!!

elle fanning as Valeria Targaryen

___________________

___________________

As soon as meera left the room, bran's eyes met his wife's glaring one.

"Are you serious?" She blurted in exasperation.

Bran sighed as she started to pace in front of him.

"You actually asked me to leave you here.. All alone!? , knowing that the dead wants you... dead?" the fury in her voice quietened towards the end as her anger was replaced with a look of sadness and disbelief.

his heart was slowly clenching as he listened to her voice broke..

"My love-"

"Don't start"

His lips were immediately sealed.

Silence has overtaken the room as they both breathe heavily, staring into each other's eyes.

And with a small sniff of emotion, valeria's eyes had welled in tears immediately walking to pounce on him.

Her chest had been heavy these past few days, with the idea of losing bran to the white walkers. How she was going to protect him and their child. how she was going to protect her family— she just got them back...

It felt so overwhelming.

And hearing him tell her to leave him to die alone was just too much.

"I can't leave you- you know that" she whispers weakly.

she emotionally and Physically cannot..

it would kill her inside to do so..

Bran felt his chest tighten at this as his arm tightens around her body.

Placing soft tender kisses around her face to calm her down.

"I know- i just.. you know I can't see you in my visions- i- I don't know what is or would happen to you.. and it scares me." He admits in defeat.

burying his face into the nook of her neck as he breathes her in.

She pulled away with a soft smile as she sniffs, palms cupping his cheeks as they stare at each other.

"I won't leave you- i can never leave you.." she whispers lovingly.

Bran stared at her face as she says this.

He was defeated.

Sometimes he wishes she didn't love him so much— to the point that she'd be willing to follow him to his death.

sometimes she wishes he didn't love her so much— that he'd be so selfless by  always putting her before him... not letting her follow him to death.

The two shared a soft loving silence as they cling unto each other, fearing the future.

To be honest.

Bran had seen a glimpse of what would happen.

But what scares him is the fact that he still hadn't seen valeria per usual.

"The fight would be harder without draken here." She mumbled but a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Draken is better off away from here... we don't need to lose another child." Bran softly mumbled to her head.

She nodded a little happy that they had the same thought.

It was selfish but they couldn't help it.

"are we selfish for this?" she mumbled quietly.

bran shook his head softly. "no. we deserve to be a little selfish.." he mumbled into her hair. "... be selfish as much as you want.. i'll give you all that i have"

she chuckled at his words before nodding softly, heart swelling at his words.

They both turned to the doorway, even before the person could've knocked.

"What is it?" Valeria called out.

the person visibly flinched from behind the door, still unnerved by their lord and lady's newfound ability.

"m-my lady. lady sansa calls for you."

she dismisses the squire.

eyebrows scrunching in confusion , valeria tried to see why sansa was calling but the familiar feeling of being blocked from seeing it made her turn to bran.

her eyebrows rose seeing  his sudden smile.

"what did you see?" she curiously asked.

what he already saw, she can never see.

"you should head to sansa. i'll help meera with cat" he simply whispers before giving her a chaste kiss.

she tried to lean in for more but he simply kissed her forehead before gently pushing her back to her feet.

a visible pout was on her lips, showing her disappointment as she rolled her eyes.

"we'll continue later, love" he simpy told her his smile never leaving.

her eyebrows rose suggestively at this.

"oh are we?" she said as she crossed her arms.

bran gulped at this.

"y-yeah... inside" he quietly mumbled, pertaining to inside their minds wherein he can stand.

a red hue was already spreading through his ears at this point as his imagination ran.

she chuckled at the sight.

"yeah no... we're not going anywhere else later" she mumbled to him.

bran groaned playfully at this... "please don't tease the crap out of me" he mumbled.

how she loved being the dominant one...

she laughed at this. "bye love" she simply said as she turned around to leave.
___________________