chapter 28- dove

It's been weeks

It's been weeks. Valeria never minded the walks before, they've walked for months and she never really minded it but-.

"Valeria are you alright?" Meera asked her as they sat under a frozen tree.

She was shivering. They can't even light a fire because of the roaring of the wind. "Y-you know, i used to live north of the wall and i- Th-the cold never bothered me— but this Targaryen blood is so damn annoying" she annoyingly said as her teeth chattered.

She was rambling, her mind was going blank. It must've been her Targaryen part asking for warmth.

"Here" meera said as she draped a fur blanket over the poor girl.

"W-we should go find a cave somewhere" she suggested.

"We're in a forest, it'll take us hours before we can even find one." Meera told her making her groan.

Bran was laying on his back on the fur coats not moving. Valeria hadn't noticed he was warging earlier.

With furrowed eyebrows she slowly went to him, kneeling beside him as she shook him. "H-how long has he been warging?" She asked the two.

Jojen and meera looked at each other. "Hours.." meera mumbled.

Valeria's eyes widened. She turned to bran immediately calling out for him. "Love. Bran. Come back to me" she softly called out.

"Hodor" hodor said as he also shook bran.

Bran gasped almost immediately as his eyes turned back, from the surprise he turned to lay on his belly as he gasped for air.

"Bran are you alright?" She worriedly asked him.

"I-im fine. Why did you wake me?" She can here the annoyance of his voice.

She sighed. "You've been in summer's body for hours" she explained.

"I was hungry" he mumbled.

"We all are" meera said to him.

"I was about to eat" he annoyingly said.

"Summer, was about to eat. Your body can't rely on summer's meals" jojen explained to him.

meera tried to give him a piece of bread only for him to take the whole bread.

Valeria flicked his forehead making him yelp. "Stop being rude to meera, you chose to go up north, you'll have to endure stuff like these" her hoarse voice said.

Her dainty, frozen hand cupped his cheek making him flinch in surprise. He immediately dropped the bread, hand clasping hers. "You're freezing" he said before he tried to warm her hand.

She lovingly looked at his caring acts, sighing. This is why i don't want to take you north, I don't like you suffering like this.

"Eat now love. I'll hunt later so we can all eat" she mumbled before looking at meera with an apologetic smile.