chapter 49

"lady mormont, my sister's room is at the warmer side of the castle. May i show you the way?" Rickon's voice sounded through the halls.

Valeria couldn't help but giggle quietly as she watched the two, before her eyes caught a glimpse of a white raven that flew through the window and into one of the towers.

Valeria scoffed in happiness before she rushed to where sansa and jon as at the moment.

Three month old catelyn giggled in her arms as she ran. Her fur cloak swishing against the wind.

As soon as she stepped unto the open area of the tower she breathed heavily, a large smile on her face.

Especially when she saw jon place a kiss onto sansa's forehead.bthey seem to finally have made up completely.

"Sansa, jon! A white raven just came from the citadel!" She excitedly said earning their attention.

Sansa chuckled at her excitement as she gently took catelyn from her arms. "We know what that means" she said suggestively to jon. "Winter has come"

Jon smiled as he chuckled. " Well, father had always promised."

The three laughed before they decided to head in the castle so they could rest for the day.

"Are you sure? That would be so adorable" sansa gushed as valeria told her about rickon and lyanna.

"You should've seen them" she said as she laughed.

The two walked through the halls and valeria held onto catelyn who kept on chewing at her hand.

"Sansa.." rickon called out finally getting a good look at his sister.

When they came sansa was... Well. Busy feeding the hounds i suppose.

Sansa turned as a sigh of disbelief fell out her mouth, hands rising when rickon ran to pounce onto her, hugging his sister.

"God, i thought you died" she mumbled as she breathed. "I was such a jerk when we were younger- forgive me" she says as her hug tightens.

Rickon laughed at her words. "You were." He simply said.

Sansa glared at him playfully before they all laughed.

Valeria felt strangely at peace, as though everything she'd lost was slowly coming back to her..

she just wished bran would come home sooner... She missed him dearly.

"So.." sansa started with a knowing look. "Lady mormont huh?"

Rickon groaned before his eyes turned to valeria.

"What?" Valeria said with a laugh.
______________

"He may be a bastard but Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last!" Lyanna finished her harsh speech which made valeria and sansa raise their chins proudly.

Valeria with catelyn on her lap sat alongside sansa, rickon and jon on the head table as a meeting with all the houses are being commenced.

The other houses seemed to hate the fact that they'll have to fight with the wildings, and others insisted they go home and wait out the storm.

"Why not rickon as the king?" Someone from the back shouted.

Rickon immediately perked up as heard this.

"Jon is older than me, which means he should be inheriting it first, not to mention he's more fitting to be king than me" rickon immediately said, his voice booming loudly across the room.

Everyone nodded in agreement, and soon they all pledge allegiance to jon hailing him king of the north as they all stood to cheer.

"Thank god for lyanna" rickon whispered as he leaned a little to my side.

I side eyed him before i laughed.

They all cheered happily especially when catelyn seemed to return their roars with her flapping hands and laughing self.

Soon talk about what they would do about the army of the dead continued and a small fight emerged.

"So you will not punish those with treason and reward those who fought by your side?" Sansa argued with jon.

"I will not punish a child because of their father's faults"

And the arguing continued. Making catelyn cry.

Valeria sighed excusing herself from the mess, knowing all too well that it'll sort itself out sooner or later.

.
.
.

"We used to sleep here with arya listening to old nans stories" rickon recalled as he sat down on the bed where valeria and catelyn lied on.

It was bran's old room. Few things were altered but the bed was somehow the same. If she leans in deep enough she could still smell bran's scent.

She missed him so bad, it had already been months, she had never been away from him this long.

"Look she's trying to roll over, come on cat, you can do it!" He cheered at her making valeria laugh.

"Four months, it seems like it was only yesterday when i found out i was pregnant.." valeria mindlessly whispered as she caress cat's hair.

"You named her after mother.." rickon softly said.

The two started catching up, cried a little when the topic came to osha and hodor but soon rickon feel alseep on the bed, snoring lightly nose twitching a little.

Valeria turned to her baby who was sleeping beside her uncle, nose twitching the same way rickon's does.

She chuckled quietly at the sight.

She soon slowly laid down herself, eyes closing until it rolled back.

Memories of the present indulged her head, everything that is happening to everyone flashing through her eyes.

It took her a few days but now at least she can control it to happen only when she falls asleep, it was overwhelming at first.

But, she watched life flew by for 23 lives, this was something similar for her in a sense.

She saw things that we're almost irrelevant for her at the moment. Commoners living their life. Celebrations, mourning and funerals.

But something caught her attention.

A girl, a familiar one. One she saw when she was a mere child, thr first time she warged.

Daenerys targaryen.

She'd seen her a couple times through the visions of the present.

And she knows where she is right now.

Dragonstone.