chapter 63

"my love I'll be alright" valeria cooed as she whined at him.

Bran chuckled but he was stern about it. "Rest here for the day and don't leave the room." He said once again before peppering her face with kisses.

She giggled slightly as she sighed in defeat. Mumbling a short ok.

Catelyn is walking around winterfell with vivian at the moment leaving the couple to have a bit of time to relax.

Bran had been so carefull with her after the incident, although she soon moved on he was still so worried about her.

There were instances when he cried, rickon was there to comfort him.

It was still his child that was lost after all.

But he didn't cry infront of his wife, he didn't want her to think that he was disappointed or something of the sort. She should be focusing on herself not him.

And it worked. She moved on.

But..

Let's just say that she turned to sex as a coping mechanism. Constantly asking bran to release inside her.

When he joked about "we can always try again." It was supposed to be half meant.

But valeria took it literally.

"Inside- inside please- please" she moaned out as he continuously rammed inside her, their breathing ragged.

Just that small flash of memory was enough to make him smile a little as rickon rolled him out into the courtyard.

"What are we even doing out here? Everyone's busy.." rickon asked as they watched the people flow in from the gates.

But bran looked forward with his usual stone face and blank knowing gaze.

Rickon followed where he was looking, watching as a hooded man stepped down a horse, taking his hood off to look around.

With a squint of his eyes rickon finally recognized the man, despite the ragged look he had, compared when he last saw him back then.

Rickon's eyes darted to his shining fake hand, snickering in amusement- so the rumours are true.

But his face turned to a glare as he watched Jaime Lannister notice him— notice bran.

His face fell.

Rickon scoffed. Of course he knew what this man did to his brother.

The day valeria found out in that one memory she visited with bran, she fell into a rage, shouting in anger how she would kill this man— how she would burn him or make him lose his legs.

Jaime soon left to meet the queen.

"So this is why you made her stay in your room .." rickon said lowly making bran sigh.

Rickon was ofcourse annoyed as he pushed bran's chair inside and unto the main hall.

"Valeria would murder him the moment she sees him-"

"And wouldn't you want that?! Revenge! He did that to you. Aren't you mad at him? You suffered so much-" rickon frustratingly said to his brother as he turned to kneel infront of him.

Bran sighs at this. "Of course i am. But if he didn't do that then i wouldn't be the three eyed raven—"

"If he didn't do that, we would've been able to keep winterfell when theon came— mother wouldn't have left to avenge you. She wouldn't need to kidnap the imp and the damn Lannisters wouldn't have the urge to kill father!" Rickon angrily ranted out as he breathed deeply.

Bran's furrowed eyes stared up at him.

He was right.

But. How'd he know about those incidents?

Before bran could ask, rickon had already gone to push him into the open doors of the hall until they were behind the long table, where jon, dany and sansa sat.

"Where's val?" Sansa asked the two in concern, is she feeling bad again?.

"She's alright, i just wanted her to rest" bran answered making rickon roll his eyes.

And soon, Jaime Lannister stood in front of them.

A big argument came of course, the daughter of the mad king and the mad king's slayer is inside the same room.

Daenerys thought, if jaime hadn't killed her father, she and viserys wouldn't have been exiled, she wouldn't have the need to go through all those hardships for that damn throne.

So ofcourse she wanted the man dead.

Much to rickon's delight.

A small smirk was on his face as Daenerys' spoke, and with sansa's words about how jaime ruined their house, rickon was practically delighted.

Until brienne rose to vouch for him ofcourse.

And when jon and sansa agreed, rickon scoffed in annoyance making daenarys turn to him in curiosity.

But to be honest, she was just happy someone had the same thought as her, she didn't seem so ruthless.

Jaime and brienne seemed happy about sansa's words only to stop when thumping on the closed door was heard.

"Let me fucking in!" A frustrated voice from outside shouted.

Bran gulped at this.

She was still blocked in his sights, he never knew when she would come and go.

"Valeria?" Sansa confusedly said.

Even Daenerys and jon was confused as to why the door was even locked and why valeria seemed to be in a haste.

Dany had never even heard her like this, she's always composed.

"Why is that door locked and why is no one opening it?" Sansa called out sternly making one of the men stand to open it.

"I ordered to lock it. Do not open it" bran called out sternly making them turn to him in confusion. "And get ser jaime out if you want him alive"

Bran grabbed rickon's hands after hearing his shuffling feet, knowing he'll open the door for valeria.

He hated hearing her like this, but they needed all the men they could get, jaime is much needed.

But the door burst open, making everyone flinch.

Valeria was there, with a sword on her hand, and by her side, is lyanna mormont.

Everyone moved out of the way as the two walked, clanking sounds of the sword that valeria dragged on the floor, filled the quiet room.

Tyrion's eyes widened and so did brienne as they stood infront of jaime protectively much to Valeria's amusement.

"Move out. The fucking way"