chapter 8- marksmen at ten

The story line will now start

"how come you know how to shoot an arrow?"

Arya finally asked as the two snuck off to their secret training place.

They noticed how bran would follow them and watch through the trees so they had to make sure he didn't know about this place.

"I've had lot of training" she mumbled.

She was a marksman in her last life. Shooting arrows was nothing to her.

Arya's eyebrow furrows. "Did someone teach you in your past life?" She asked curiously.

Arya knew about her remembering her past lives. She never really kept it a secret specially from kids since they were less likely to be believed in.

"Yes. But can you please not say that out loud? Last time an adult knew, i was burned at stake for being a 'witch'" she said with a small laugh making arya go pale.

"T-thats cruel! Did it hurt?" She asked in concern.

Valeria shrugged as she loaded an arrow. " It was comforting for some reason. I was six i think" she mumbled.

They talked a lot about her past life memories. Arya claimed it was like traveling to different places with different faces and identities.

It was comforting for valeria to talk about such things. Helped her from going insane.

"Now the key is to never aim" she mumbled as she immediately let the arrow go as soon as she loaded it.

Hitting the bullseye.

Arya looked at her with a deadpanned face. "You're kidding me"

"No im not!" Valeria said with a giggle.

"How am i hitting it if I don't aim?!"

"I don't know you tell me how i hit that!"

"I don't know! Maybe you're eyes are fast?"

The two stopped for a breath before inevitably laughing out loud.

"Come on, mom will have our heads if we don't go and practice our stitches" arya said with a roll of her eyes.

--------------

"Finished" valeria quickly said as she handed her work to old nan so she can inspect it.

With a smile and nod she dismisses the girl. "Bye arya!" She giggled in a teasing manner.

"What? Hey! Wait for me!" And arya ditched the class.

The two made their way down to where jon and robb was teaching bran how to shoot an arrow.

"Be quiet~" she whispered to arya as she fawned over her adorable husband to be.

"Can you please stop making googly eyes at him" arya groaned in disgust.

Bran aimed before shooting the arrow. Inevitably missing, earning laughs from jon and robb.

I'm lucky Valeria didn't see that.. he thought.

"And which one of you is a marksman at ten?" They heard ned from above.

Arya slyly held Valeria's hand up making the two giggle silently.

Valeria continued fawn over bran not noticing arya pick up a bow and arrow.

She watched in anticipation as he loaded the arrow and as he aimed to let go, an arrow whipped across from behind them, landing at the bullseye.

All eyes turned to valeria and arya. Arya bowing with a grin.

Bran was annoyed almost embarrassed after noticing valeria was there. He let go of his arrow running after arya.

Valeria laughed alongside robb and jon as she stood beside them. "Do you know how to shoot?" Jon asked her with his usual boyish smile to which she only shrugged.

Valeria picked up the discarded bow and arrow, loading and without even aiming she shoots the arrow, hitting the bullseye.

"Huh. I guess i can" she simply said before giving him the bow back.

Robb and jon shared a look, jaws slack as valeria headed to where arya and bran was.

She spotted bran kicking a rock in annoyance with arya no where to be found.

"My love, are you alright? You're suppose to leave with lord stark in a few" she reminds him sweetly as she stood infront of his annoyed expression.

He sighed. "I'll be better" he mumbled to which she smiles, hand cupping his cheeks.

"I know." She simply responds.

Saying he didn't have to be better might lower his confidence, she knows that too well.

"And besides. You're better with the sword anyway" she said encouragingly as she gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

He smiled almost immediately at this. Her fingers reached to soothe his furrowed eyebrows making both of them chuckle.

"Hey lovebirds! Time to leave" theon called out making the two laugh and blush.

"Have a safe trip!" She called out to them as they all mounted their horses.

Her and arya waved them goodbye as they left the gates, both sharing a look as the gates shut close.

Arya opened her mouth. "Sword practice?"

"Sword practice."

____________________

Bran came back home immediately looking for valeria.

He wanted to talk to her about what happened today but most importantly, he wanted to show her a surprise.

He rounded the corner into the library where he immediately saw her humming to herself as she opened another book.

He didn't speak at all, remaining as quiet as ever as he approached her. " My love." He quietly called out.

Valeria's eyes widened in surprise hearing his voice. "Oh you're back!" Her eyes finally left the book, meeting his as she shut it close.

"Woof!"

Her eyes dart down towards the pup.

A pup.

She let's out a large gasp, a large smile engulfed her face, making bran smile largely.

It was the reaction he expected.

"Puppy!" She excitedly squealed and he immediately handed her the pup.

He chuckled at her adorableness, he's grown a bit taller than her and so he pats her head softly.

"Aren't you so adorable?" She fawned over the pup giving it kisses before she stopped much to bran's confusion.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Is it a dire wolf?" Her eyes widened into saucers and he laughed before nodding.

She almost bursted into tears from happiness.

"Im sorry you couldn't have your own, there were only six of them-"

"It's ok we can have this one as our own" she blurted out.

Bran almost flushed at her words. "Wha. What like our-"

"Our first baby" she cooed as she kissed his snout.

Bran completely flushed red at this. Heart pounding as he looks at her.

"I uh named him summer. Is that okay?" He asked her nervously. "I know you like summers so much so-"

Valeria awed at this immediately giving him a kiss on the cheeks. "My husband is so sweet"

Bran was dead with the way his heart was skipping a beat.

"VAL COME MEET NYMERIA!!!"