chapter 44

"my love" bran whispered before giving cathelyn a kiss on her head.

She was clad in thick furs ensuring her warmth.

"Can i say goodbye?" Meera asked bran and he only nodded before handing her his child.

As meera walked a little away valeria sat on her husband's laugh, lips immediately meshing with his.

Bran returned the kiss, hands softly resting on her cheeks. Their foreheads met as they pulled away.

They'd never been apart before, the last time they did was when theon captured winterfell.

"Becareful. Please" he says quietly before his hands pulled her down to his chest, giving her head a tender kiss. "I love you"

"I love you too" she whispered her voice breaking. "Becareful and please don't do anything stupid"

Bran chuckled a little at her words as he nods.

"Take care of our child— till we meet again" he told her as she slowly let go of him.

She nods before turning to give hodor a hug. "Take care of bran please— and yourself" she whispered.

"Hodor!"

"Here" meera said as she handed her cathelyn.

Meera helped wrapping cathelyn unto Valeria's body just to ensure she doesn't fall. "Becareful, you're the only one i have left" meera whispered to her as she gulped her feelings down.

Valeria chuckled as she nods, immediately giving her bestfriend a hug.

They soon went outside, as draken. In his huge stature landed infront of them, croaking to his mother, with summer nuzzling onto him.

Hodor carried bran so he could see his small family off.

Valeria turned to bran, immediately running to give him one last kiss goodbye. "Hurry back." She simply says.

Summer ran to her, nuzzling into her legs as his tail wagged. She chuckled as she bent a little to ruffle his fur. "Take care of your father, and come back to mother. Ok?" She says lovingly before crouching to give him a kiss.

Summer let out a small woof before sitting down beside bran.

With one last look to them, valeria turned to climb up on draken, who had already laid down infront of her.

Meera ran to help her up, and as soon as she did she backed away, standing beside bran. "She looks more like a targaryen now. The ones i read in books" she said as her hand raised to wave goodbye when draken slowly flapped his wings and they rose higher and higher.

Bran was worried they'd fall but meera was right, she is a targaryen, and she was born to ride dragons like these.

"She's also a stark" he muttered to meera as he waved goodbye to his wife, who soon zoomed away on her dragon's back.

Of to the wall.
__________________________

"Where will we go?" Sansa asked jon as they sat infront of the fire.

"We can't stay here after what happened" he simply said.

He just got revived after his own brothers murdered him. Who would want to stay?.

"Home" sansa says.
.
.
.
.

Sansa stares at jon waiting for him to comtinue reading the letter outloud.

"What does it say?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just like the rest" he simply answered turning away.

They were currently eating when a letter from ramsay bolton arrived demanding that jon returns sansa back to winterfell .