chapter 65

It was hectic around winterfell as more people came, some to fight and some to hide

Valeria and gilly helped instruct people where they'll go, especially the older bunch and the women, telling them to go to the crypts.

"Looks like sam finally found a friend" gilly happily said to Valeria.

And to this she turned to where gilly was happily looking, the sight made her smile.

Catelyn and sam ran around with poor vivian making sure they won't trip and fall, urging the two toddlers inside the castle.

"They'll be friends for years to come" Valeria fondly said before sharing a look with gilly.

The two separated as valeria opted to go and find sansa, inform her about the umbers.

Sansa Asked her to go check on the umbers since it's been days and they still haven't gotten back to winterfell.

And sadly, what she saw when she warged was rather gruesome.

Whitewalkers were definitely artists at heart...

She arrived onto sansa's usual spot inside the meeting room, but to her suprise she saw her aunt there as well.

Valeria's POV.

"Aunt dany?" I called out finally earning their attention.

The two turned to me in surprise, but Daenerys' smiled immediately at the sight of me.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

I smiled as i walked to sit on one of the chairs beside them. "I was actually going to speak with sansa about the umbers" i told her.

The past few weeks we've gone to talk with each other, she comforted me with my miscarriage, informed me about what uncle viserys had told her about our family.

Just regular aunt to niece talks.

Oh. And she met Draken.

She was of course taken back, but in the end she wasn't much affected about it.

And I'm just happy that draken isn't a lone wolf anymore..

"So?" Sansa asked me with a small smile seeing how i zoned out.

"Oh! Right, um the umbers kinda got decapitated by the dead." I straightforwardly said.

And both their faces dropped.

But then they both turned to the door when catelyn suddenly arrived.

"Mama! Supwise!(surprise)" she squealed.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion but i still smiled at her cuteness.

Did i really made that?