Transformation

Starfire comes over to the couch, clad in a large green hat. The redhead plops down in front of Raven and I.

"I fear something may be terribly wrong with me," Starfire whispers, "I could have Irinean measles, or perhaps my epidermis has become infested with steiner mites, or-" Raven slams her book shut.

"Okay. What are you talking about?" the half-demon asks.

"I caution. What you are about to see may shock and disturb you." Starfire hesitantly pulls off the hat to reveal a huge lump protruding from her forehead.

"Woah," I gasp.

"It's a zit. Everybody gets them. Deal with it," Raven states as she goes back to her reading.

"Then I am normal?" The redhead jumps up and pulls the cloaked female into a hug. "Oh, thank you, Raven! Now I shall no longer feel worry or shame or-" the elevator door opens up and Starfire shoves her hat back on with a shriek. I let out a quiet chuckle as Robin enters the room.

"Just so you know, that's not really dealing with it." As Raven walks away the redhead frowns.

"Don't worry about it Star. Just make sure you wash your face and you may want to buy an acne treatment," I state as I put my hand on the alien's shoulder.

~~~

Cyborg, Starfire, Robin, and I sit on the couch as the two boys play a racing game. Both males have concentrated looks as they try to pass each other. I look up from my (magazine/book/sketchbook) when I hear a gasp from the redhead. She lets out a little shriek as she covers the sides of her neck with her hands. Starfire leans back and jumps over the back of the couch. The two boys look over their shoulders and shrug before happily going back to their game.

~~~

Beast Boy lovingly stares at a tall pile of ice cream on the kitchen counter. Starfire stands on the other side of the counter, now with a red scarf to go with her hat. As Beast Boy squats down to pull something out of one of the lower cabinets Starfire gasps. She lifts her hands up to her face to get a closer look at the long, striped nails and swollen appendages. The redhead quickly shoves her hands into the pile of ice cream to cover them. Beast Boy screams and faints once he sees his ruined masterpiece.

~~~

"Starfire! Trouble!" Robin shouts from outside the redhead's door as an alarm goes off, "We need to go!"

"Please proceed! I will join you shortly!" Starfire replies.

~~~

Teenagers in football gear run screaming off the field as Plasmus steps forward. The slime monster roars and plunged his hand into the ground. He rips a pipe out of the field and downs the liquid pouring out of it.

"Is that a sewer pipe?" One of the football players asks. As realization hits everyone looks like they're about to puke.

"EWWWWW!" Plasmus wipes his mouth but freezes when he sees several small disks come flying at him. The disks embed themselves into the chest of the sludge monster. The disks explode but Plasmus goes right back together.

"I don't know what's more disgusting, Plasmus... the way you look... or the stuff you eat," Robin says as we all drop onto the field. Plasmus cheeks expand before he spits out a wave of sludge. "Titans! Go!" The sludge monster shoots globs of magenta ooze at the Boy Wonder as he charges at the toxic criminal. Robin jumps up and shoves his staff into Plasmus' head. The black haired leader lands behind the sludge monster who spits the staff back at it's owner. Plasmus grabs Robin in a large glob before throwing him at the goal post. Cyborg pops up and shoots Plasmus in the shoulders.