Titans TV Show Headcannons

Honestly, I've only seen the first season (and a couple of episodes from season 2) of Titans and I can't even remember it that well, but I had some ideas about how Hypno might fit into the show.

Contains: spoilers for season 1 and some of season 2

~Pet

~~~

•Much like in this story, Hypno still meets Robin when they're young and she follows him when he leaves Gotham.

•The difference is that Hypno doesn't really join the Titans.

•She helps out a little bit when they need info and she hangs around to bother them, but that's pretty much it.

•When Garth gets killed though, Y/n gets a lot more involved in helping. Kind of becoming an unofficial Titan.

•When Dick has his fling/affair/whatever it was with Dawn, Y/n considers him dead to her.

•Just so she can't run into him again she gives up thieving and becomes just a normal, everyday joe since she knows that Dick would never be able to do that. Thus making it harder for him to find her.

•The first time they see each other again is when Dick has Rachel.

•Dick thought it would be a good idea to ask Y/n for help because he though she might be able to relate to her somehow.

•Y/n tells him to go away.

•Rachel's the only reason Y/n reluctantly helps.

•I honestly can't remember what happens between Dick saving Rachel and meeting everyone else.

•Either way Y/n is keeping Dick as emotionally far away as possible.

•When Kori shows up and starts getting closer to Dick, his relationship with Y/n only plummets further.

•The reappearance of Dawn also only makes their relationship worse.

•On the bright side Y/n and Rachel get pretty close.

•I also think Donna and Y/n get along pretty well but they did know each other in their younger Titan years.

•Dick and Y/n relationship gets a little better during the whole Trigon thing.

•Also in Dick's dream world, or whatever it was, Y/n is there instead of Dawn.

•When Jason pops up he and Y/n aren't quite as close as you might think.

•While the both of them can reminisce of their criminal behavior, Jason is more violent then Y/n so they buttheads a little.

•I can't remember much about Slade's daughter and I just got introduced to Conner when I stopped watching Titans so I can't really comment on them.

•During the whole situation with Jericho, Y/n is commenting on how deceitful and villainous the Titans were acting but she's mostly teasing.

•Mostly.

•Overall I think the new Titans get along very well with Y/n and grow really close to her. They all see her as a mother/older sister figure.

•And eventually Dick and Y/n would get together.

~~~

Sorry it's so short, but if you guys have any ideas/headcannons about Hypno/Reader in Titans, I'd love to hear it! Maybe I'll even think about writing a book for the show if you guys want that.

~Pet