18. Savior

Your PoV

It's already lunch time and we all decided to go to the cafeteria.

"We really did good, Y/N. Because of that, Dahyun and I will treat you." Chaeyoung said as we walked to cafeteria.

"You're really lucky that Y/N didn't kick you off her group." Momo said.

"Well at least now it's done. I can get a full sleep later. My head still hurts, you know?" I said.

Not so long we arrived at the cafeteria, I remember that I need to check on Tzuyu. I know that she's all grumpy on me this morning but still, she's my roommate.

"Y/N, what do you want?" Dahyun asked.

"Can I have two beef ramen?" I asked.

"Two?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, you can split the payment. One for each of you." I said.

They just scratch their head as they got no choice, while Momo laughed as she thought it's for us.

"I'll eat it at dorm. Tzuyu must be feeling sick until now." I said.

"What?! I thought that's for me."

"I'll treat you next time." I said to Momo.

"Fine, tell Tzuyu not to worry since she's part of the project that got graded. Also tell her get well soon." Momo said.

After I got the treats from Chaeyoung and Dahyun, I immediately left the school to go to the dorm.

Some students prefer to eat at their dorm instead of staying in school. In my case, I am used on staying in school, just happened that I have to eat at dorm now.

As I arrived at our dorm, I opened our room but saw something that shocked me. The plastic that I am holding slipped on my hand as I saw Tzuyu laying on the ground.

I rushed to her and saw that's she's barely breathing. She's all messed up, like she just throw up.

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu, wake up!" I keep on tapping her, waking her up but no response given.

"Tzuyu, come on! Wake up!"

I immediately run to the telephone to call the school nurse. After I did that, I went back on Tzuyu.

I keep calling her and tapping her to go back in consciousness.

As it's taking long for the nurse to be here. I decided to carry her. I put her arm on my shoulder as I support her back.

"Help! Someone, please help us!" I yelled all the way out of the dorm.

The school doctor came with the medic team when we are already outside the dorm. I decided to follow them to the school clinic where they brought Tzuyu.

"What happened to her?"

"I walked in the room and saw her on the ground. She said she's not feeling well this morning. That's why I decided to bring her food for lunch. When I saw her, she's covered with... I-I don't really know." I said.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of her."

I just stand there, outside the school clinic as I am thinking what will happen to Tzuyu.

"Y/N."

"Mom!" I exclaimed as I saw mom.

"I heard what happened to Ms. Chou. Is she fine now?"

"Not yet, they are just working on her. Mom, Tzuyu was not breathing when I saw her."

"We should call her parents." Mom said.

I waited till the doctor came out of the room. I don't even know what time is it. I am pretty sure I missed my class but that is not what I am worrying about.

After I don't know how long, the doctor came out. He talked to mom first and then looked at me.

"Don't worry, your friend is alright now. For now she's resting, she needs to gain energy."

"Can we look-"

"Y/N, it's better if you'll change first. Then go back to your class. Just visit her after class." Mom said.

"But I want to know if she's fine."

"She is. She'll be, I called her parents."

"Mom."

"Y/N. Please." Mom said.

I sighed in defeat and just did what she said. I went back to the dorm to clean the mess and also change my uniform.

After that, I went back to class and as expected, Momo asked why I missed one subject.

The whole time I was worrying over Tzuyu. And the fact that we're not even close... Well maybe for her, I am not her friend. But she's my friend. My roommate. And the past days, she helped me when I was down and disappointed with myself.

After she said those words, I knew that she's already my friend.

The bell rings indicating that it's dismissal time. I didn't waste time to stay in the classroom and immediately rush to the clinic.

I saw the nurse came out so I approached her.

"Excuse me, is Tzuyu awake?" I asked.

"Not yet, but you can go inside if you want."

I nodded and walked inside. I saw her sleeping on the hospital bed. I sighed in relief after I saw that she came back in her color. I thought a while ago when I saw her, it was her end...

"I'm glad you're okay." I sighed.

I put my bag at the side as I sat on a chair beside the bed.

I watched her as she breathe. She's so calm.

"She's still sleeping, Mr. Chou."

I snapped as I heard mom's voice behind. The door went open and I saw Tzuyu's father and my mom.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Chou." I greeted and bowed.

He walked beside me and looked at Tzuyu. I guess mom already told her what happened but I am still scared of what might happen.

I don't know, it feels like something bad will happen.

"D-dad?"

I looked at Tzuyu as I heard she spoke. Her eyes are opened now and only looking on her dad.

"You're alive... Good."

Eh?

I looked at Mr. Chou to see if he's serious about what he said. He's not even seems to worry about his daughter.

"Hello Tzuyu." I called.

She looked at me, finally. Her eyes looking at me is probably something I can call achievement.

"We're glad that you're okay. You almost killed me out of worried. You could have told me that you don't feel well!"

She then avert her gaze as she mumbled something.

"Are you hungry? You want something to eat? Wait, are you allowed to eat already?"

"Y/N, let's give them time first." Mom said.

I looked at Tzuyu again and to her father.

"Okay... I'll go back after, take care... See you, Mr. Chou." I said and also bid goodbye on Mr. Chou.