102. Her vs. Her

Your PoV

It's almost sunrise and we haven't found anything around mom's room even in her office. We already gave up that we would find clues about where she is.

We all settled in her office, and the other girls already fell asleep because of tiredness, While here I am, still awake thinking about what will happen next.

I've been thinking of ways to see even just a pinch about the future. Maybe it would tell me where my mom is, or what we should do next.

"Y/N."

I snapped and looked up as I was sitting on the floor, leaning on my mom's bedpost.

"You wanna eat?" Jihyo asked as I looked at her.

"I'm not hungry." I just said and looked away.

At this point, I know that I've lost hope already. People around us are just using us. Vampires are unpredictable. And at some point... We're just students.

"Here, you have to recharge yourself," Jihyo said as she sat beside me and handed me a pack of sandwiches and a drink.

"I said I'm not hungry."

"Are you gonna act like this today? Y/N... This is not you." She said which made me look at her.

"Then what am I, huh? Jihyo... What do you know about me?"

"I already told you we're not your enemies here. There's no use if you'll build up a wall to us. We have no time for this, Y/N."

"Jihyo, please... I don't know what to do. Stop bothering me like this, because whatever you'll say to me, it's pointless."

"No, Y/N. I won't give up on you. Not now."

I heard her sigh as she made me look at her by keeping her hands on my shoulders.

"This is not you. You used to be my best friend and are now my friend and I know you don't give up easily. We'll find your mom, and Tzuyu will wake up. We're gonna end this."

"Please do not give up now. Do not give up, especially since we are still here."

"Girls."

We looked at the person who came and saw it was Tzuyu's uncle. The others also woke up as they heard us.

"Tzuyu's awake. She's looking for you, Y/N."

I bolted out of my place and immediately left the room. I ran to the clinic and saw the patrol guarding the doors. When they saw me, they let me in since Tzuyu's uncle is also running behind me.

As I entered the room, I first saw Tzuyu sitting on her bed.

"Tzuyu!"

I rushed to her and almost jumped on her just to hug her. I instantly felt her arms around me which made me put more at peace.

"I'm glad you're awake now. Tzuyu what happened? Who did this to you?" I asked calmly as I broke into the hug and looked at her.

She held my hand that was holding her face firmly and just put on a faint smile.

"I already told them." Tzuyu shortly said and looked behind me.

As I looked back I saw the president and some patrol men. They look back at me and then walk out of the room.

As it's just me, the girls, and Tzuyu's uncle, I sat properly on her bed and held her hand. Her wounds were already gone. The only thing left was light bruises.

"How did it happen to you? I thought you were just practicing." I said.

"Y/N..."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you. I promise that I won't let it happen to you. I thought you were gonna leave me already, Tzuyu. I can't handle it... Especially now that mom is missing." I said as I started to cry.