chapter 9

~Y/N~

Is he really here? They were sitting on a couch while holding a glass of whiskey. Damn he looks so hot in his black outfit. The black slacks revealed his toned thick thighs as he manspread. I raised my eyes to look at him but he was already staring at me and he smirked. Oh fuck, he caught me staring.

"Well, hello Y/N, I see that you are back" Namjoon greeted me extending his hand for me to come inside the office. "Yes sir, I'm back. I came to report to you" i answered him trying so hard  not to look at Jimin's direction as i felt his gaze on me. My boss was on the right side and Jimin on the left side on another couch making me stand in between them but not close, just a few inches from them.

"I hope you managed to do whatever you wanted? He asked. "Yes sir, all sorted" I answered not wanting to go into details. "Oh how silly of me, Y/N meet my friend, well more like a brother, Park Jimin, I'm sure you know him." He said pointing at Jimin . I looked at Jimin and his eyes burnt my skin, making me to shudder under his gaze. "O-oh yes, Mr Park Jimin.  I know him. He came to our college a few weeks back to attend our graduation." Man, why did I stutter. Am I nervous? Definitely not. . . . . . . . .Who am I kidding. I'm nervous as hell.

"Hello Y/N! Nice to see you again" Jimin said as he adjusted in his sit more. "Likewise" I replied back. Namjoon cleared his throat after a while seeing our intense gaze. Well mostly Jimin.  "Ohk, um, Y/N, I wanted to show you something." "Yes?!" I answered. "You see, this club has other rooms. I wanted to show you these rooms after getting comfortable. " he said while looking at me, waiting for my reaction.

"What rooms?" I asked confused. I saw Jimin snicker at the corner of my eye. "Follow me" Namjoon ordered me while standing up. "Are you coming or?" Namjoon asked Jimin. " of course hyung, I want to see each and every reaction of hers." He said while standing up, placing the glass on the table. I followed them. I kept my gaze on Jimin's back, damn, what a nice ass he got there. Suddenly I bumped into his back when they came to a stop. He turned around and said, "are you ok?" more like mocking. It's as if he knew I was staring at him. I'm already embarrassed,  don't add to my misery. "Yes I'm fine" I said while adjusting my hair avoiding eye contact.

We were infront of  an elevator. It opened and we went inside. Namjoon began to speak, "this club has 4 rooms that I want to show you, they are called Sections. " Namjoon said clicking on a button and the elevator went down. I looked around and saw that Jimin was far at the end leaning his back on the wall staring at my back. I quickly turned around to pay more attention to Namjoon. Mostly to hide my blush.

"Section 1 or S1, contains of strippers. That's where most of the VVIPs come to chill at. This section has a back door, infact all the sections have them. So when the clients come, they write their names and sign a contract that says that whoever they see here, they won't say or disclose anything that is happening here to the people outside." He said and I gave him a confused look which urged him to continue.

" the thing is, some clients here are big shots. Some are ministers, some are celebrities and some are. . . business men,.  . . ." I widened my eyes at his statement. " w-what? Celebrities and ministers?" I gasped. "He said some, Y/N" Jimin said behind me and I turned to look at him. Just as I was about to say anything,  I heard a ding sound indicating that we have arrived at our destination.

When the door opened,  I was met with a beautiful sight. "Woooww, this place is beautiful. " I looked in awe at the place. "Just like you" Jimin said with a smirk, making me choke on my saliva and Namjoon laughed at him. "Oh Jimin." He said shaking his head. " What, I'm telling the truth." He said nonchalantly while I was a blushing mess beside them.