Chapter 59

When Y/N saw the two people coming towards her, she ran, well, limped. She limped, wanting to meet her love halfway. Jimin ran, closing the gap, and Y/N slightly jumped on him. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he hugged her tighter.

The others got out of the van, too. The twins ran to their father and hugged him.

"Oh, thank God, you're ohk." Jimin spoke, seeing her.

"I'm ohk." She gave him a long, deep kiss before turning to her dad.

"Dad." She acknowledged him and hugged him too.

"What happened to your leg?"

Jimin questioned as he clenched his feist and jaws.

"Umm, I got shot." She replied.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Shin."

His nostrils were flaring with anger.

"But I'm ohk, I promise." Y/N cupped his face and placed a kiss again on his lips.

"I love how you decorated the house, Chim."

Tae said, coming from the other side with Jin. Abby ran to him, jumped on him, and they kissed each other as well.

Everyone got their little moment with their partners, hugging each other and looking if they were injured or not.

"Come, let's get on the van." The mafia boss instructed.

They all went into the van, and everyone took their respective seats.

"Part one of the mission is done." Jimin spoke, looking at his members.

"Shin came with his men, just as we expected, but we never thought the Russian mafia would be here too. So I assume Riccardo will take care of him."

He said as he looked at Y/N's father. The latter nodded.

"Leave him to me. He's mine." Riccardo replied.

"JK and Alessio took our guests to where we said they should be."

Jimin continued to speak.

"Dad, I need to tell you something. " Y/N suddenly spoke as everyone turned to look at her.

Suga already knew what it was about.

"Yes, my princess, what is it?" Riccardo asked.

"When I was held captive, Shin told me something."

Y/N's voice cracked a bit as she said those words.

"What?" Her dad asked.

She took a minute before she replied.

"Shin said he killed my mother."

The world seemed to stop around Riccardo. It was as if the air was sucked away from his lungs. The man who took away his love from him was standing next to him a couple of minutes ago.

"What.  .what are you saying?"

"Yes, dad."

She began to narrate everything she was told by the murderer.

Everyone gasped and became shocked at every word that came out of Y/N's lips.

Jimi saw red. Both him and Riccardo. Jimin was determined to get revenge for his love and his father-in-law.

Soon to be father-in-law.

Riccardo's heart was aching. He couldn't believe that after all these years, he had found the person who killed his love.