Chapter 13

~JIMIN~

Who's making noise so early in the morning? I thought as I groaned trying to shift from my position as Tae's legs were all over me. I suddenly heard foot steps coming towards my door. "Gooooodd moorrning babiieesss" a voice erupted when the door opened.

"Jesus, can you be more quiet, it's early in the morning" i yelled at him.

"Yaah, how dare you yell at me, huh? Dont you know that I'm older than you? You brat, get up" he scolded.

"Arrgg Jin hyung please, can we sleep" Tae whined as Jin took away our duvet leaving us exposed.

"No sleeping, get up, I need some answers" Jin stated as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"What answers?" I asked

"How did you know where we were yesterday, Tae? That was a nice entrance by the way"

"Couldn't you wait till later, now you disturbed my sleep" Tae glared at Jin and he snorted

"You know I can't wait"

I just watched them bicker like children. I shook my head in disbelief and stood up, went straight to the bathroom to do my morning regimen.

"Can you guys chill for a second, we didn't even have breakfast " I said as I walked out of the bathroom heading to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, I cooked for you babies" Jin said with a big smile on his face.

We sat down on the dining table while Jin brought us breakfast. It consisted of pancakes, croissants, scrambled eggs, bacon and orange juice.

"Jin hyung, you're the best. The food is amazing." Tae moaned as soon as he tasted the food. I nodded and did a thumbs up to Jin. No lie, he knows how to cook, man is gifted despite his job. Completely different things and that's what makes him special.

"Now Tae, can you tell us" Jin said as he took a bite.

"What's with the commotion?" Namjoon said walking towards the table and sat besides Jin.

"Hey Namjoonah, how was your sleep? Jin asked.

"It was fucking perfect until someone decided to ruin it" Joon spat glaring at him.

"Whoah, come down man, have some breakfast, are  you not hungry?" Jin avoided the accusation and motioned Joon to eat. Namjoon rolled his eyes as Tae laughed and I scoffed.

"Ohk, when I came back from the business trip, I went straight to the headquarters because I had some information to report. Then I found Jay and he told me you guys went on a mission. He told me the details and he was tracking you guys down all the time. We heard each and everything you guys were saying so I figured you had a little bit of a problem even though I knew you'd handle it. I just wanted to be there just in case and it helped. When I got to the site, I saw Jin first and he pointed towards you guys, the rest you know." He explained while munching on his food.

"So that's why Jin chuckled " I said to myself but they heard it.

" Yah, it was so cool how he entered, you should've seen him, with his rifle taking quiet steps as if ready  to devour his prey" Jin said excitedly

Tae giggled and Joon said, "man, I wish I was there too" the whole room was filled with our laughter.

"But what about the information you had to report, Tae?" I asked now seriously

He took a deep breath and said, "I found out that Lee Yang Shin was out of the country all along and has been hiding. One of my informats told me" the moment I heard the name my jaw clenched and I balled my fists.