Chapter 20

"Boss said not to touch her, but you punched her"

"In my defense, She woudn't be still"

I heard hushed whispers as I tried to open my eyes. They kept on shutting due to the excessive light but they got adjusted after a while. I looked around to see an unfamiliar room. I felt a sharp pain through my head, causing me to groan. I moved my hands around trying to feel my surroundings to find that  I was on a bed. The blankets were soft though. Ohk, not the time Y/N.

"Oh, you're awake" a man said and I looked at his direction. He was tall, in all black, his hair styled perfectly and there was someone behind him.

"You're the one who punched me" i snarled at the man behind the tall one. He just scoffed and looked away.

"Who are you and why am I here?" I tried to calm my racing heart but it failed and my voice cracked at the end.

"Boss will be here any minute, he'll tell you all the things you need to know? The tall one said.

"What the fuck? And where the hell am i" I raised my voice getting out of the bed.

"My name is Kim and this is Han." The tall man, named Kim said nudging at the man beside him. I looked at Han and he just rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck is your problem, you just kidnapped me, punched me and you're rolling your eyes at me?" I was really angry at him that I wanted to take his eyes out.

"Listen lady, if you don't shut the fuc-" Han launched at me and Kim held him back.

I heard the door open and a man full of tattoos showed up. He wore a pair of black slacks, a white shirt, and its sleeves were rolled up to the elbows and tucked nicely in his pants.

"Who the fuck are you?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oouuhh feisty, I like." The man smirked while approaching me.

"Leave us" he ordered the 2 men and they went outside.

"My dear bride, how are you this morning?"

Excuse me what the fuck. I widened my eyes way too much that if it was possible for them to fall out of their sockets, they would've.

"What did you say?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh my bad, no one told you?"

"Tell me what?"

"We're getting married, my sweetheart" the moment the words left his lips, I felt my knees wobble. What? Getting married?

"Are you fucking with me?, I don't even know you, the fuck man" I screamed at him while he just shrugged.

He went to the door and opened it. What the fucking hell. What am I seeing. Is she with him?

"Y/N" a woman said.

"Aunt? You?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What is the meaning of all this?" I questioned her as she got near me.

"My darling, there was no way how you could've paid me my money back, so I thought of a solution" she said nonchalantly as she walked around the room.

"But. . . But I've always given you your money back, I just paid you last week  aunt. What is the meaning of this" I began to cry.

"It's not enough. And it'll never be enough. So I thought of doing some business with this gentleman here. We were in need of money so I had to think fast. He agreed to take you and be your husband while he gives us the money."

"You sold me?" I felt as if I was dying. What, I can't get married!  What about Jimin? Abby? My life? No.

"No, aunt , NO, I REFUSE TO DO THIS." I raised my voice, screaming at her face and I felt a sharp pain on my cheek making my head tilt to the side.