Chapter 57

TRIGGER ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Y/n was slowly losing blood. The gunshot she got earlier was painful as hell. She became weak each and every second. She was resting her back against the wall with her eyes closed as she was processing down the pain.

She then heard footsteps approaching. She quickly opened her eyes and saw the man she had kicked earlier. He looked around to see if anyone was around and saw no one. He smirked as he opened the door.

"Well, well, well. Hey there, beautiful." The man spoke as he entered inside with a mischievous smile . He didn't even bother closing it because he knew everyone was busy upstairs.

Y/N's heart was beating erratically. She knew what was about to happen.

"How about I get my revenge for kicking me earlier. Hhm? I'll be quick, I promise." He grinned as he took another step.

Y/n looked past his shoulder to see if there were people outside.

"No one is here, except me and you. No one will come save you."

He released his evil laugh as he crouched down to her level. He touched her hair, and she yanked her head to the side, away from his hold.

"Now, now, don't be difficult. I know you want it."

He grabbed Y/n's legs and tried to put her in her back. She struggled as she screamed, trying to get away from his hold.

"Shut up, shut up. No one will hear you." He slapped her across the face.

He aggressively tried to remove her dungaree, but she kicked him again with her uninjured leg. The man fell to the ground as she tried to stand up, but the wound on her other leg wasn't cooperating.

"HELP. . .HELP. . .HEL- "mmmhhh!"  She screamed, but the man put his hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming.

He pinned her down. "Not so tough now, are you?"

"Let go of me, you fucker." Y/n gritted her teeth as she struggled.

He unbuckled his belt, and she tried to kick him again, but the man was strong. She couldn't do anything as her hands were tied at the back.

*****

When Suga parted ways with Jimin and Riccardo, he made it his mission that he won't get out of the building without y/n. He went through so many rooms only to find them empty.

He saw some stairs that went down and he followed them. As he approached, he heard a girl's scream. He hurried to the source of the sound and found some dungeons. He saw the other one opened, and he heard noises coming from it.

He was sure of one thing. The other voice he heard was Y/n's. He didn't waste time, and he rushed forward. He found the man on top of her as he tried to remove her clothes.

Anger. . .ANGER was all he felt.

He ran towards the man, grabbed him, and threw him across the room as he hit the wall.

Y/n cried as soon as she saw Suga.

"Sshh, you're ohk now." Suga lifted her up in a sitting position as he hugged her.

The man groaned as he tried to stand up.

"I'll be right back." Suga said with a soft voice. This was the first time Y/N heard him speak so delicately.

He stood up and went to the man. He punched him square in the face as he fell again. Suga grabbed his collar to lift him up. He kneed him in his stomach multiple times before hitting him against the wall. The man tried to land his first punch, but Suga ducked to the side.