Chapter 16

~Y/N~

The moment I stepped inside the house, I was met with a fuming Abby.

"Y/N, where the heck were you? Do you know that it's past midnight? Gosh woman, will you stop making me worried?!!" Abbs came scowling at me.

"Well hello to you too!" I went past her and plopped on the couch.

"No, Y/N, no. You can't do that. This is the first time being this late. Why did you come home late?" She came to sit next to me and I smiled at her.

"Tf you smiling at?" She sneered raising her one eyebrow.

"I - ahh- I was with Jimin. That is why, you know.. . " I stuttered a little.

"Sorry what?" She looked at me like I've grown two heads.

"I was with Jimin" I repeated.

After a moment of silence, staring at each other, I heard a loud scream coming from her.

"Bitch what" she got close to me and her spit came flying to my face.

"You heard me" I replied wiping my face making a disgusted face and she didn't even budge.

"I. Want. Every. Fucking. Detail" she poked me on my shoulder with every word she said causing me to yelp.

"Ooouuchhh, you're hurting me"

"Well that's for making me worried. " I rolled my eyes at her

"Well out with it" she said glaring at me.

I told her every detail, from meeting Jin, Tae and Jimin. All the things we talked about, the S4, yah I told her about the other rooms as well before and also about  what happened before I came home. As I narrated, she didn't even blink, she kept on widening her eyes.

"Girl, you sure are living the life I tell you, can I be you please" she whined

"Oh trust me, you don't wanna be me, you know that"

"That is not how I meant, I meant, you know." She tried to explain and I just chuckled.

"Yah, well, I know you'll find your guy, don't worry too much"

"That's easy for you to say babe" she said sadly as she hung her head, but her face lightened up suddenly,

" but I'm happy for you hey" she continued with a smile on her face and I could see it in her eyes that she was genuine.

"Thanks Abbs" I said placing my arms around her, hugging her.

"Let's go to sleep, it's late"

"Oh now you see it's late" she scoffed

"Tomorrow. . . Wait, it's already the next day, you gonna go to work in a couple of hours. Better off to bed" I stood up and she followed.

"It's not fair at all, I'm working in the morning and you're starting at 3 PM," she whined causing me to laugh. But I infact felt bad for her. The way I don't like waking up early in the morning, God knows how she manages.

"I'm sorry, ohk, I'll make it up to you, hhm? How about it?" I tried to ease her mind.

"Fuck yeah, you better" she snapped as she opened her door and closed it instantly.  I sighed and as I was about to open my door, I heard the door to her room open,

" can we sleep together?!" She looked at me and fiddled with her fingers. I smiled at her action.

"Come here you big baby, of course darls." I said as we got in my room and she went straight to my bed as I went to the shower. I mean I couldn't sleep with all the stickiness I felt. The water cascaded on my back as I thought about earlier, I kept on blushing, whisper screaming, kicking, groaning and what not. I almost died. Park Jimin almost killed me. I sigh as I turned off the shower.