Chapter 38

After arriving, I decided to take a quick shower. I put on some sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt, letting my hair loose to dry up on its own. I got outside of the bathroom and found our bedroom  empty.

I thought he said I'll find him here.

Didn't Jimin say that!

I heard an unfamiliar deep voice with an accent outside the room.

When we arrived, Jimin said that the others will come shortly as they had to take Isan to the base for questioning. Others including Abby. So I'm surprised to hear someone

Are we being attacked? What if  they took him?

I quickly searched for a weapon to use and found daggers in Jimin's wardrobe. I might as well take two, just in case. I carefully took them and put the other one inside my pants and covered it with the tee.

I stealthily went to the door. I pressed my ear on the door to detect any movements but I heard none.

I opened the door and peeked outside, the man's voice was fading towards the end of the hall. I followed it and saw a shadow by the end of the corner. My heart started pounding as I reached the corner and I began to count up to 3 while closing my eyes, trying to steady my heart from jumping out of its chest, before I made a move.

1. . . .2. . . .

"3" the voice said and I jumped back in shock

Was I too loud?

"Hi" the man said grinning showing me his perfect teeth

Why do I feel like I've seen him before?

The man was tall, with dark hair, blue eyes, perfect and lean body, handsome, he must be working out a lot, but not more perfect than my man. He wore a turtle neck together with a pair of  black pants. Having a Rolex watch to add.

I pointed my dagger at him and he looked at it

"You gonna hurt yourself with that" he chuckled

"Wh-who are you?" I tried to say but I sounded scared

"Oh me, I'm your nightmare"

Not this again, how many times do I need to go through this. This time I won't go down without a fight.

But where's Jimin?

"I'm already pissed as it is because of today, one more step and this dagger goes into your skin"

The man infront of me looked into my eyes and moved forward making me to step back

"I thought you said, that dagger will get into my skin"

"I'm warning you"

He stepped forward again and this time I moved my arm up ready to attack, he dodged to the side.

"Too slow" he said stepping forward again

I moved again ready to attack him and he dodged again

"You know, you need to read your opponents move before attacking, don't just attack or you'll die"

With one swift move and the dagger was gone from my hands. I looked from my hand to him and widened my eyes making him laugh

The moment he laughed, I kneed him in his crotch and he groaned, bending forward, i took that chance and quickly  stood behind him. I grabbed his hair to make him look up and took the hidden dagger and put it sharply on his throat

"If you don't fucking tell me who you are right now, I swear I'll-"

"Ohk, ohk, I give up" he raised his hands up but he turned around quickly, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to the ground before taking the dagger . ..again.