Party party yeah

5 months later. . .

"The girls are taking forever." Tae groaned as he sipped his champagne.

Jimin and Joon chuckled at Tae's tantrums.

"They'll be here any moment, Tae, relax. Gosh, can you keep it in your pants for a minute." Joon said, fixing his blazer.

"You aren't any better. You guys are always horny, even Chim." Tae spoke as he rolled his eyes at Joon.

Jimin glared at his best friend but chuckled anyway.

They were now in Italy. Riccardo has thrown a party so that he can announce his successor and maybe introduce Y/N to his business partners.

Five months ago, when Jimin was busy fighting Shin, Riccardo was with Viktor. He learnt a lot of things from him. Then he decided to take Viktor to Italy so that he could torture him without any interruption and also use his resources.

He had left Jimin and the gang a message that he took his private Jet and went to his country with his son, Alessio.

Viktor confessed a lot of things. He said he was the one who ordered Jimin's parents to be killed. Riccardo felt sorry for his friend, but he made a promise in his heart that he'd take care of Jimin in his place.

The Italian mafia boss and his son enjoyed torturing Viktor. He was their enemy from the start. Stealing their weapons and resources. Now, they could finally have their revenge.

With Viktor out of the way, all respect was given to the Italian mafia for taking out the snob. The Russians knew better not to mess with them now.

Riccardo wanted to throw a party to celebrate with his family and with some of his most trusted friends and other mafia bosses.

"Hello there, gentlemen. I hope you're enjoying the party." Riccardo came to their side. Patting Jimin on the back.

"Mmmh, everything is alright. You don't have to worry about anything." Jimin responded with a curt nod while the others nodded.

As they were busy talking among themselves, they heard people whispering and gasping. Jimin looked around to see what was going on, only for him to find three gorgeous ladies walking down the stares.

But one caught his attention. His love, his queen, his baby . . .Y/N LEE-ANGELO. He gasped at the beauty before him.

She was wearing an emerald green gown. It was shiny, lacy and and a high split exposing her thigh. It looked so soft, and all Jimin could think of was to bite her. She looked so ethereal.

Y/N

Abby

Abby