Chapter 29

~Y/N~

Finally convinced Jimin to let us go to work. He didn't want us to go anywhere. Not after what happened, I mean I understand but it's been almost 2 weeks since the kidnapping thing happened.  It took a lot of time to convince him and he only agreed when I said I'll take Jungkook with me. Honestly, I was getting bored in the house, I had Abbs but I needed some fresh air. The others had work to attend to so we were left alone with some bodyguards. I was missing work hence I asked Jimin to go. Abbs had to go with Suga to make sure she was alright.

Jackson, Sammy and Eunbi were asking me a lot of questions if I was ohk or not. I guess Joon told them what happened and they were very sympathetic. I missed them so much, it's really fun to have them around. We talked for a few minutes and parted to our respective positions. First few hours were fine until I saw someone that I never thought I'd see.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see you here" he said while grabbing the stool.

"Well, life is full of surprises I guess "

"Oh but I love surprises " he chuckled leaning forward.

" which drink do you want" I asked after a moment of silence. He never even broke the eye contact

"Surprise me" his lips twitched to one side and I almost rolled my eyes.

"Sure thing Isan"

(Isan from chapter 8 if you  don't remember him).

"So, how's working in a place like this?"

"Like what" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"A place where there are horny men"

"It's fine, it's not like I'm weak or anything, I know how to show a man to stay in his place"

"Ooofff, so hot" he shamelessly said

" the drink is amazing by the way, those hands sure do know what they be doing" he brought the glass to his lips while looking at me and he darted his tongue inside.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him with a disgusted look

"I'll see you around" he drank the remaining contents clearly ignoring my question and placed the glass hitting it a bit on the counter

I kept my eyes on him till he reached a VIP section and sat down. The strippers that were there quickly got their hands all over him and he was loving it.

He is a strange one for sure.

All of this time, Kook has been glaring at him when he approached me. He looked like he could kill the guy. He sat at a far section, totally alone but had his eyes everywhere making sure that I was safe. Jimin was right, he really is scary when he's doing his job. He looks completely different from the day I met all of the family.  He looked at my direction as he was looking at Isan and I smiled at him while he gave me a stiff nod and looked away quickly.

Nothing serious goes on for a while until one of the waitresses comes my way and tells me that I'm requested to bring the drinks to one of the private rooms.

" but I'm the bartender, not a waitress " I said confused

" Yes but, the person asked specifically for you"

I looked at Kook and he was already looking at us intensely as if trying to figure out what we were talking about. I think he saw the panick on my face because he stood up and headed our way.

"What's wrong? " he asked with a blank face

"Umm . . . Nothing to worry about"

"I- ohk, so which room is it?" I turned to look at the waitress