Chapter 52

After all the emotional talk, we went home and we spent some more time together. We didn't want to worry about anything but to just enjoy the moment.

After spending time together, everyone went to their separate rooms. We got into our room and took a shower before relaxing on our bed.

We enjoyed our comfortable silence until Minnie spoke.

"Are you sure about your plan, love? It's really gonna be dangerous." He hugged me closer to his chest.

I know he was worried about our plan, but I needed to do it. We are in this together, and there's no way I can let him do this on his own.

I leaned backwards and looked him in the eyes. I then leaned in and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

"Baby, listen to me, ohk. I know you're worried about me. I know you're wondering if the plan will succeed or not. As long as we're together in this, I don't mind. As long as I'm with you, I don't mind. I really wanna help."

I explained to him with a gentle voice.

He sighed, "I know, but I can't help it."

This Minnie was so cute. He was pouting and acting all cute like a baby. As much as I liked the sight, I know he was really damn worried about me.

"I've been trained, remember." I smirked as I put my leg across his waist. I adjusted my position and straddled him.

"I know." He smiled.

He put his hands on my thighs and gently rubbed them.

"I wanna make love to you." I said the words out of nowhere.

He widened his eyes and stopped moving his hands.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Mmhh." I hummed.

There was a glint of amusement in his eyes as he got excited.

I thought of something and said, "Wait, I gotta do something first." I removed myself on top of  him and ran to the bathroom.

I took my sexy outfit that I had hid and wore it. I opened the door, and his eyes were already on me. His eyes held so much power and lust. He put his arm on the back of his head while the other rested on the side.

I walked slowly to the nightstand near the table and took my phone. I scrolled through my music and put my favourite song.

Pendulum by FKA twigs

(If you have time, please listen to the song)

The song started playing, and I walked around at the centre of the room and started to undo my robe. My eyes never left his as I slowly removed it.

I moved my hand slowly from my chest to the thighs. I swayed my hips side to side as I let him enjoy the view. I moved my body as I danced for him.

I then moved slowly towards him. I climbed the bed and straddled him again. I put my hands around his neck and his on my waist.

When it came to the part that says. .

"I'm your sweet little love maker. ."

I rolled my hips slowly against his member. He groaned and tightened his hold around my waist. I continued to grind on him, and he became more excited than before. I felt his member growing and growing.

"Make sweet love to me." I said with my seductive voice.

"Your wish is my command." He flipped us around, and now I was under him.