Chapter 47

It has been a while since Y/N went to work. She was telling her three friends what had happened to her.

"I'm just glad you were safe." Eunbi hugged her while Jackson and Sammy nodded.

"Yah, it was somehow boring without you here," Sammy concluded

"But now that you're here, we've got a lot of catching up to do" Eunbi added

"Guess what" they all looked at Y/N to guess

"What?"

"Brianna, has been fired," Sammy and Eunbi said in unison while Jackson chuckled.

"You lie."

"For real, she started to get greedy and wanted all the clients to herself."

"And she was becoming rude to her colleagues even to the boss."

"What, why would she do that? If she knew how the world was out there, she wouldn't have done that,"  Y/N stated

"Yah, well, it is what it is."

"Our lunch is almost over, we gotta go back . Jackson commented and they all went to their respective posts.

After a while of working, Y/N noticed that there was someone who was constantly staring at her. At one point, she thought that maybe the person was just familiarising her with someone. One customer came and ordered, just as she turned around, the mysterious person was gone. She looked around but couldn't find anyone.

Just as she turned to the other side, she saw Jimin coming to her.

"Hey, doll, I've come to pick you up." He gave her a long kiss and people around started whistling.

"Hey"

"What's wrong, you seem a bit out of it, are you ohk?" He felt her forehead to check the temperature

"Ummm, just now I saw someone staring at me, in a very creepy way"

"What?" Jimin growled and looked around but couldn't find anyone.

"Yah, I was busy helping a client but as soon as I turned back around to look for him, he wasn't there."

"Ohk love, don't panic, where's Kook?" Jimin questioned

"There was a little bit of a commotion outside and the guards that were outside called for help so he went to check"

"But he wasn't supposed to leave you alone"

"I know, babe, I'm the one who said he should go and check, don't blame him."

Jimin sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Want me to pour you something?" Y/N grinned a bit to lighten up the mood

"You know I can't say no." They both laughed

Y/N made Jimin his drink and waited while she finished her shift. As they reached the house, Jay called Jimin to show him something.

"What is it?" Jimin asked

"I guess now we have a lead, our dear friend whom we have been searching for a very long time has landed in Korea and my informants did their job."

"What, are you serious?"

"Yes, Min, he's back."

Jimin clenched his jaws upon hearing that. He was feeling so many things. The person he's been looking for has finally come.

"Jay, track him down, check all the places he's been into, all the people he has met and what he's been up to."

"Copy that" Jay typed some codes into his laptop and informed his people