VI.I

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Though the Empire base was smaller than most scattered across the galaxy, I couldn't help but stare up at it. Feeling as if the light had disappeared from this moon, and a cloud of darkness filled the sky above us. The base was a simple squared structure, with a tower stretching tall towards the sky. Simple, yet it seemed threatening enough for anyone else to attempt what we were about to.

It was clear the Empire had grown comfortable. Never to believe people like us would ever attempt to enter a place like this, let alone destroy it. That much was clear with how easy it was to walk into unnoticed. Our stormtrooper armor helping us blend in easy with the environment. We marched our way through the front door, behind an oblivious pair of stormtroopers, and began the mission.

Micha and Tayla separated from Cassian, K2, and I as we entered a long hallway. Each team having our own separate mission ahead of us. As Micha and Tayla broke into the weapons chamber, and loaded up a transporter, the three of us were to break into the command center, ensuring no one would be able to announce their arrival. It was an in and out mission, and with how small the garrison was on this base it was an easy enough task.

The three of us walked down the long hallway, our sights set on the door ahead of us. A pair of stormtroopers walking past us, giving us a quick nod before continuing their way. I felt my heart begin to beat fast as we approached the door. K2 taking the lead and stepping in front of the panel beside it. Cassian and I stood guard in front of K2 as he broke into the panel, rewiring a few wires. The door slid open in an instant.

"Oh hello." K2 spoke up as two Imperial officers quickly turned in their seats. They both reached for their blasters as K2 brought his hands up in front of him, "I really suggest you put your weapons down." they said. They didn't take his advice. Cassian and I quickly stepped out from behind K2, not taking a second long to set off our blasters. A string of red flashed across the room. The two men fell to the ground instantly, a loud groan escaping from of their lips.

Cassian and I entered quickly, heading towards the screens on the long panel in front of us. The two of us quickly taking off our helmets to see better. Cassian pressed a few buttons, and the screens switched towards the weapons chamber. Cassian lifted his comlink to his lips and watched them closely. "You're clear. Start loading."

"What the status on the base." Tayla replied. I turned towards K2 as they shifted their hand over a few buttons. A hologram appeared in front of them, flashing a map of the base. The map zoomed in little by little until flashing a small red dot on a space within the map.

"Reactor core is within the basement level." K2 responded.

"Good, get your asses moving and we'll meet here in fifteen."