.29.

**WARNING: Domestic abuse and drug use**

💫GISELLE💫

For a while, the girls and I just sat in silence. I didn't know what to think or say. All I did was ask Aaron what he'd been up to. What was going on with him. And boom, he explodes into accusations he had no evidence to form suspicions over. Although he was one hundred percent correct, what would make him flip one simple question around on me?

"Aaron, come back. Lets talk." I texted him. "Did you sleep with him?" He replied. "No." My response wasn't quite the truth, but it also wasn't a lie. We didn't sleep together. We didn't really have sex. He just entered me a time or two and teased me a little. Aaron didn't know that. But I planned to tell him. "Come to the car." He finally texted back.

"I'll be back." I jumped up and announced to Max and Sevyn, who were still sitting in silence, waiting on me to spill the tea.

I ran out of the door quickly and down to the car. My car. There he sat, posted up on the back where the spare tire hung on the door. He didn't look angry or sad. He just looked a tad bit troubled. I knew that deep down he felt something was off. The girl who once only cared for him had broken her promise and fallen for another man. Of course, he'd notice.

"I haven't cheated on you." He announced, not even looking up at me. "But I can tell something's going on with you. So, I'll ask one more time. Did you have sex with someone?"

I lowered my head in shame, knowing this was my moment to be honest, but afraid of what would happen next.

"Kind of." My voice came out so weak, I didn't know if I should feel ashamed of that or what I was admitting.

"What does that mean, Star?"

"We started, but we didn't finish. I told him that I couldn't.

"Angel?"

I looked up quickly, thrown off by the sound of his name leaving Aaron's lips. There was the sadness I dared not to witness. His heart was cracking with every breath he took after that. So much so, I was afraid to admit to anything else in fear he'd break and crumble into pieces right there in front of me.

"I'm sorry."

"Do you love him?"

"I don't know."

"You don't—" He laughed in disbelief. "You don't know?"

"Please, Aaron."

"Please, Aaron, what?" He yelled, launching towards me and grabbed both of my arms. Aaron slung me around, throwing me onto the car. "Please, Aaron? Please, what Giselle? Please don't think you're a whore? A lying slut? A conniving little bitch, sitting here about to accuse me of something I should've been accusing you of?"

"Let go of me." I was in total shock as he gripped me so tightly, my skin was bruising beneath his grip. "You're hurting me, Aaron."

"Likewise, Giselle. Likewise."

"I'm sorry." Finally, the tears I was afraid would escape at some point, came pouring down. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't plan this. It just happened."

"You'll end it. Tonight. Whatever it is you have going on. It ends tonight. Go get dressed. We're going to that party."

And just like that, I did as I was told. Was I surprised when Aaron lashed out? No. Was it out of character? No. It was something I'd become very accustomed to. But it wasn't common. It wasn't something I'd experienced frequently, and he never hit me. Not once. Just sometimes he'd lose his cool and toss me around a bit. It was ok. I was ok. I knew he would never do anything to hurt me.